TK92527 requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [TM] [771]

Name: Martin Philipsen Mølgaard

Legion ID: 92527

Garrison: Danish Garrison

• Armor = Troopermaster
  • Helmet= Troopermaster
  • Blaster= Doopeydoos

• Canvas belt = Troopermaster
  • Hand Plates = Imperial Warfighters (Rubber)
  • Neck Seal = Trooperbay
  • Holster = Troopermaster

7JJpodl.jpg?1

cgpLExG.jpg?1

bwRIq3V.jpg?1

Wg7ui0Q.jpg?1

6sL5mBU.jpg?1

SxpX2Yx.jpg?1

gkWX5Pz.jpg

v1yHoTY.jpg

DCb5e9H.jpg

SJT1DIa.jpg

pqxzeBC.jpg

0CRQdix.jpg

bRl2w2h.jpg

F1eHUOD.jpg

b687HsH.jpg

Ab front (somehow the picture is upside/down)

XyN1tu7.jpg

AQZpRa1.jpg

OfCLE9z.jpg

Closeup of me wearing the armor and measuring the gap (Left side)

hpuu3Wr.jpg

Closeup of the right side while wearing the armor.

qZsc76B.jpg

Closeup of me wearing the armor and measuring the gap (right side)

CL7vERr.jpg

hLgHdYc.jpg

8N3DtSw.jpg

gsPC0Wc.jpg

HzWJHgz.jpg

Inside of right thigh

eqdnJgk.jpg

Vqjacyh.jpg

LeLg3Rq.jpg

MsPtzkm.jpg

FmfJW3g.jpg

5dCUD7v.jpg

2cDpZ2C.jpg

Sbp185R.jpg

Rubber gloves and rubber hand plates

bRHWJ1i.jpg

09a8i6j.jpg

For the Empire!

Edited by Dainbrandr
  • Like 1

Hey Martin Sly or myself will be with you shortly. While you wait can you please post the following photos:

Posterior exterior snaps

Internal strapping

Waist belt connection armor side

Thank you

You look great, only two things I noticed:

Your forearms could stand to be a little lower on your arms to even out the gap on your wrist.

I think your squishy handplates will have to be glued directly to the gloves for EIB; but definitely for centurion.

Great job!

Thanks for the comments, much appreciated:-) 

Shall the entire surface of the handplates glued on the gloves? Right now they are velcroed in the middle and strapped around the wrist. 

The forearms can easily be pushed a little down if needed:-)

Thanks for the feedbacks and positive remarks:-)

Hey Martin, thank you for your EI application. 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos have been posted. Beautiful work on your TM armor :duim:Your armor appears to display all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. Andrew and I would like to welcome you   :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. We have a couple minor suggestions to mention here.

Starting at the top and working our way down the right eye socket looks a little jagged. We're suggesting you trim this corner smooth eliminating any gaps and giving the area a more uniformed look.

eyes.jpg

Vcoder details could use a little touching up. Though not bad, as seen in the following reference photo the lines should be a bit more defined.

vcoder.jpg

Reference photo
vcoder.jpg

Your shoulders are looking really good though we're requesting reduce the gap between them and the chest and back plates. You're really close however, tightening the connecting straps should draw them even closer.

bell.jpg
Reference photo
4xQOmUx.jpg

Next up, the cover strips are extending past the return edge of the armor in a couple areas. We're suggesting you trim these back to avoid getting snagged and/or possibly digging into your skin.
cover%20strip.jpg
cover%20strip%202.jpg

Reference photos
gallery_12157_59_74335.jpg
gallery_12157_15_41437.jpg

Arm armor placement. Sometimes with longer arms you need to space out the sections to fit your arm equally. As Sarah mentioned your forearms could be moved closer to your wrists. A good suggestion would be to maybe drop you biceps 1/2", increase the forearm to bicep gap to 1/4". This should reduce the gap at the wrist side by 3/4". These adjustments should give the arms a more uniformed look and possible increase your mobility. 
arms.jpg 

Reference photos
88b875e6-1427-49f6-a693-9f3b16336ed1.jpg

Waist belt alignment. The top edge of the waist ammo belt should reside at or just below the lower ab buttons. A simple adjustment should fix this. Another area worth mentioning is the 45 degree corners of the ammo belt should be aligned with the outer edge of the cloth belt. Not sure you have enough ammo belt material remaining to correct this we at least wanted you to be aware.
waist%20belt.jpg
waist%20belt%202.jpg

Reference photos
88b875e6-1427-49f6-a693-9f3b16336ed1.jpg
gallery_12157_59_162657-crop.jpg

Finally the TD screws should be flat head, slotted and painted black. We're requesting you replace the screws with the correct versions.

td.jpg

Reference photo
TD%20clip%20screws.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all we can from what is seen but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper. The only area in question is the Ab to Kidney gap left side. The CRL states: For level three certification (if applicable): 

Ideally there no gap between the abdomen and kidney armor.

Ideally we're looking for no gap here or the other side. Tightening the straps should resolve the issue.

ab%20to%20kidney.jpg

•  
Reference photo
cool%20pic-crop2b_1.jpg

That's it Martin, congratulations on a great build :duim:We hope to see you at Centurion.

• ukswrath changed the title to TK92527 requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [TM] [771]
3 hours ago, Dainbrandr said:

Quick qestion, would this be acceptable for Centurion, when painted black?

skrue.jpg

As we always state, accuracy is ultimately up to the applicant. Technically they're supposed to look like this with a head size of roughly 5mm. If you can find these locally in your area I'd try that first. Let us know what you come up with, we'll work with you. 

Image result for flat head slotted screw