Looking for a good screw.

Lodril

I've got a great 3D printed kit for the rifle, other than that I'm missing the hardware pieces.  Living in the US, I'm finding the various metric screws a real pain to source.  I can find similar screws, but Lowe's doesn't actually list the head-size of the screws, Home Depot just doesn't have them, and everywhere else only sells them in the thousands.  Does anyone have a good source for getting the screws I need for the F-11D in reasonable (or even specific!) quantities?

2 hours ago, Harbinger said:

I would try Bolt Depot or McMaster-Carr.

Bolt Depot seems great!  I found everything pretty easily and placed an order... thanks so much for the suggestion! :)

I'd tried Googling stuff on my own, but the first four or five stores I checked were useless unless I wanted to spend hundreds ordering everything in bags of a thousand, so I really appreciate the help.

Bolt Depot WAS great.  They sent me exactly the hardware I needed, in a timely fashion, and they even put each type of screw in a separate baggie, clearly labelled with the measurements and number of screws, and they even grouped the little baggies in numerical order in the envelope!  That made assembly a breeze, so I highly recommend them for anyone else in need of the 11D hardware pieces. :) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...