TLJ Executioner / Judicial Laser Ax Specifications Q&A

ukswrath

Looking to get some specs on the TLJ Laser Ax? I figured starting a thread where whoever wants to input can do it here. Everything about the Ax is up for discussion.

Post away

• Like 2

Thanks Tony,  

****This maybe no longer valid as the latest measurements from Sing are that the Ax is 5ft (152cm) long, 2ft (61cm) for the claw section and 3ft (91cm) for the handle.

This is all based on a Reference to the FO Trooper being 71" tall (5',11"0)

Trooper Measured off of a Reference photo was:  2.92" tall

Trooper - 2.92 (Ref Photo Meas) x 12" = 35.04 x 12" = 420.48 / 71 = 5.92 Decimal, 71" Tall, 180CM

Math Check:  71" / 12" = 5.92

From the same Reference photo, the FO was holding an Axe,  so then i measured the Axe full length (A)., Handle (H), and Top portion where the claws are (T)

Axe Full Length - 2.125 (Ref Photo Meas) x 12" = 25.5 x 12" = 360 / 71 = 4.31 Decimal, 51.7" Tall, 131CM

Axe Handle - 1.3125 (Ref Photo Meas) x 12" = 15.75 x 12" = 189 / 71 = 2.66 Decimal, 31.92" Tall, 81CM

Axe Top - 0.75 (Ref Photo Meas) x 12" = 9 x 12" = 108 / 71 = 1.52 Decimal, 18.24" Tall, 46CM

Summary

Trooper - 71" Tall, 180CM

Axe Full Length - 51.7" Tall, 131CM 

Axe Handle - 31.92" Tall, 81CM

Axe Top - 18.24" Tall, 46CM

If someone can double check and or share your own measurements then we can compare.  

Hope this helps. thanks all

Edited by First0rder

In starting a scratch build I did some basic extrapolations and my measurements are within an inch or two of the above measurements.

I reckon your calculations are solid so will take those onboard if I start the scratch again.

For now I await the imminent arrival of a Laser Ax from Diversity 3D!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

12 minutes ago, JAFO said:

In starting a scratch build I did some basic extrapolations and my measurements are within an inch or two of the above measurements.

I reckon your calculations are solid so will take those onboard if I start the scratch again.

For now I await the imminent arrival of a Laser Ax from Diversity 3D!

Me too!  Ive checked with Wayne as well to see where his measurements were and we were within 1" of each other.  

For the Top portion we were both exactly at 46cm.   The handle was the only discrepancy where we were 1.5" apart.  Wayne had 76cm and i had 81cm.  Not bad. :) 

• Like 1

Me too!  Ive checked with Wayne as well to see where his measurements were and we were within 1" of each other.  

That’s brilliant !

So nice when troopers show interest and actively (and openly) share their findings to get to the best end result...for everyone.

What a community!

Sound great and cant wait to see these gents. 

For sound, i purchased the Disney 1/2 size axe for $30 as was a good price just for the Sound card.  It has was sounds like a single speaker located in the Henglester and must have a motion sensor as offers Clashing Sound when stricken.   Im thinking between the few of us we can integrate this into our Axe builds and potentially upgrade the speaker a bit.

Andy 

• 3 weeks later...