yodatou's build thread

yodatou

I know this really isn't a build thread, as I worked on this a while ago.  It is an AM 2.0 kit.  Looking for opinions   Thanks!

Did the majority of the work on my build in the winter and spring, but only recently have had an opportunity to put everything on and get some pics taken.  What do you think?  I realized after that my left strap somehow got tucked under the back and the neck seal came untucked, will need to retake some pics.

gOjYUsW.jpgtdbMv8h.jpgxrUFmU8.jpgxJ4lAE0.jpgvgDfOd1.jpgbj9tOMN.jpggnyo7oc.jpg

• Like 1

Looks great, the only things I would try to do is get the left shoulder in a little bit more so it touches the shoulder strapping like the right one does, that could just be a adjustment for photos because it looks fine in the photos from the back and the left drop box can come up a bit as well. Also your going to have to add more paint to the frown. Take a look at the reference photos and you'll see what I mean. 

gallery_12157_36_21761.jpg

Looks great, the only things I would try to do is get the left shoulder in a little bit more so it touches the shoulder strapping like the right one does, that could just be a adjustment for photos because it looks fine in the photos from the back and the left drop box can come up a bit as well. Also your going to have to add more paint to the frown. Take a look at the reference photos and you'll see what I mean. 
 gallery_12157_36_21761.jpg
The AM 2.0 kit comes with gray stickers to put on the teeth. I have the same issue, and am not sure how to proceed. Removing the stickers and painting is probably the best solution, but I haven't tackled that yet myself.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk