Rebels Stormtrooper Reference Pics

eqdizzle

Question - did the kit come with the ab & cod separate, and also the back/butt?  

And...take a look at your new permission group.  You'll see all the new FISD only sections now - congrats on your TK!

Lastly, you know, now that there are EI sections, you could be the first Rebels TK Expert Infantry.  Just sayin!

8 minutes ago, Daetrin said:

Question - did the kit come with the ab & cod separate, and also the back/butt?  

And...take a look at your new permission group.  You'll see all the new FISD only sections now - congrats on your TK!

Lastly, you know, now that there are EI sections, you could be the first Rebels TK Expert Infantry.  Just sayin!

It did come as separate parts that I had to size and join.  Originally I was going to have a trap door using the side vertical indent but decided to make it permanent.

IOqGzX2.jpg

Should I fix the ab buttons and make the buckle circle into an oval first?

Edited by eqdizzle

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, walt said:

Pauldren.  So abs or cloth?

ABS for sure.  They don't have the puffy look of the OT ones.  These look pretty similar to the ones that KW makes for his Animated Clones in terms of execution.

latest?cb=20121003233823

Here's a link to Kev's FS thread with the pauldron (scroll down a bit):

http://501stclonetroopers.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16351