Metal E-11 Blaster

A few years back there was a German father & son making them, but they haven't for many years now. Haven't seen any since that weren't made from deac's or resin-on metal tube.

If you want a metal E-11, your best shot at it (no pun intended) is to buy a deactivated Sterling submachine gun outfitted with the correct add-on parts (counter, scope, T-tracks, etc.). Once in a blue moon someone puts one up for sale here. You can also haunt various firearms collector communities, purchase one yourself, and do the conversion. The downside is that it's very expensive, extremely heavy, and you will likely be prohibited from bringing it to many (if not most) troops since it is a formerly operational firearm.

So metal E-11s ... great for display, not so much for trooping.

10 minutes ago, tkrestonva said:

If you want a metal E-11, your best shot at it (no pun intended) is to buy a deactivated Sterling submachine gun outfitted with the correct add-on parts (counter, scope, T-tracks, etc.). Once in a blue moon someone puts one up for sale here. You can also haunt various firearms collector communities, purchase one yourself, and do the conversion. The downside is that it's very expensive, extremely heavy, and you will likely be prohibited from bringing it to many (if not most) troops since it is a formerly operational firearm.

So metal E-11s ... great for display, not so much for trooping.

I troop with mine, but it's in aluminium instead of steel, and not a deac. :)

2 hours ago, Lichtbringer said:

You can wait for Chris/Field Marshall to bring his out. 

I totally agree! When Fieldmashal's E-11 will come out it will be great for trooping as well as for display!