Yes (assuming you build it correctly to your body, and 501st specs). But they have some rather long delays on shipping products at the moment, and aren't known to provide spare parts in case you need any either.

• Like 1

No Kit is approvable out of the box. But if build correctly, it can be 501st approved. As others mentioned, Anovos is known to have very long delays. You may be waiting over a year for your kit. There are many other armor makers to choose from.Ā 

I suggest heading over here:Ā 

Good Luck on your future build!

Ā 

• Like 3

As others have said, no armor is 501st approved. What is approved is how you build it and how it fits you. If you take the best armor and do a bad job with fitment and build you will not be approved.

Ā 

As far as the Anovos FO TK if you build and fit it correctly you should have no problem getting it approved. That being said, I don't think Anovos has shipped a single kit of the final FO TK at this time.

I'd strongly suggest against anovos; their shipping times are long at best, indefinite at worst.Ā  There's plenty of other great vendors (some even more accurate with kits) that deliver for similar prices.

• Like 1

Hey Ashton. I recently cancelled my Anovos order due to long wait times and, frankly, no realistic delivery date. I ordered in January. Two delays so far. I've heard their kit is good. Thin, but good. I've seen several great Anovos builds here but unless you have a year or two to wait... Just saying. I ordered from AP last week and my kit is shipping next week. What?! I know. I was lucky to get in on his last run. Lots of great vendors here. Lots of different wait times. Research, decide, wait. That's just the way it goes for TK armour. Whatever you decide, good luck!

As much as I love my Anovos TK, I wouldnā€™t order one a second time.Ā 

Their delivery time is way too long and if you need replacement parts I assume that you will never get any.Ā 

But If you can get an unmadeĀ kit from someone else for a good price it's definitely an option.Ā 

Cheers

ChristianĀ 

• Like 1

Just canceled my order with them and it's been a month trying to get a refund. They have the worst customer service ever. They also have a "F" rating with the Better Business Bureau. Ā Definitely steer clear to avoid much disappointment.Ā 

Anovos' track recordĀ is so badĀ that they have been removed from the "vetted sellers" areaĀ for the time being.Ā  When they prove that they can process orders in a timely manner and vastly improve their communication skills I am sure they will be welcomed back.Ā  That may take a while, though.Ā  I doubt that since the kits are made overseas that they will be offering replacement parts of any sort in the future.

• Like 1

I agree , they don't need to be on the vetted sellers list.

At least until they improve their business skills and ediquite.Ā 

My experience with them was by far the worst, for dealing with a legitimate company.

9 hours ago, tydirium1 said:

I agree , they don't need to be on the vetted sellers list.

At least until they improve their business skills and ediquite.Ā 

My experience with them was by far the worst, for dealing with a legitimate company.

If you go look you'll find they are not on the list anymore.

Jason you will need to use a photo sharing site like imgur. You post your photos to your library and then copy the photo location, click on insert other media here on the forum and copy from URL. Ā Then your photo will post.Ā 

I have two of their kits. Took the TK to centurion with a little effort. But I would not recommend them. They take too long and don't give a crap about their customers.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

As far as replacement parts go, is their a particular alternative manufacturer that is close?Ā  In other words, are the color of whites different enough to notice?Ā  I need a new butt.Ā  :mellow:

I would contact TM or RS.
  • Like 1

So...Canada Post attempted to deliver my AP armour today. I'm out of town (dang it!)Ā and my wife wasn't home. She will pick it up tomorrow for me. In a nut shell, I ordered from Anovos in January and it was delayed twice. I cancelled my order and ordered from AP. My APĀ armour arrived, kind of, today and I'm still waiting on my refund from Anovos. Granted, my cancellation was confirmed on the 23rd of October which is still within the 12-15 day period (business days I assume) that they claim. I ordered from AP October 17 and it's here. 16 days (12 business days).Ā 

9 hours ago, Evil Robot Ted said:

As far as replacement parts go, is their a particular alternative manufacturer that is close?Ā  In other words, are the color of whites different enough to notice?Ā  I need a new butt.Ā  :mellow:

35757241975_426aef9479_z.jpg

Anovos colour comparison by Christopher Pearson, on Flickr

Ā 

TM is a pretty decent match, not perfect but none will be.Ā  The ESB hand guard is TM.Ā  I took photos in warm sun light and also flash as the colours react slightly differently and may show more in one.

Ā 

I don't have a image of RS yet, I'll try get one next time I troop with someone with that armour.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Harbinger said:

ATA matches decently. I can snap a photo sometime this weekend.

Yup.Ā  ATA does a lot of orders for ANOVOS replacement parts, e.g. ANOVOS parts that wear out and break.Ā  His prices for parts are excellent.

• Like 1