Tapatalk posting?

Hi there everyone,

So, if you can, cast your minds back to July/August this year, warmer weather and all that. However, more pressing than that, I recall that accessing the FISD, both normally and through tapatalk was basically impossible. I believe the reason for this was the website revamp, which, is great! However, I've found that since this, every post I've put on the FISD since the crash has got ZERO replies and views. This is unusual for the FISD as it's often a hive of buzzing activity, with replies on posts often in a matter of minutes.

Now unless I've been excommunicated, (which I hope I haven't been!!) I can't work out why this is?

Is tapatalk FISD down or something??

Thanks guys!!

I've used Tapatalk on a regular basis since it was reinstituted following the forum upgrade. I haven't noticed any problems. It really is ideal for uploading photos - they go straight from my mobile device (smartphone or tablet) to the forum in one step without having to use a third-party photosharing host and copy over links.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, tkrestonva said:

I've used Tapatalk on a regular basis since it was reinstituted following the forum upgrade. I haven't noticed any problems. It really is ideal for uploading photos - they go straight from my mobile device (smartphone or tablet) to the forum in one step without having to use a third-party photosharing host and copy over links.

Weird!

Might be my account settings?

Thanks