Legacy Femtrooper Boots Run - January 2018

Run starts: January 8th
Sizes: EU sizes 36/37/38/39/40 or Approximate US sizes 5.5/6.5/7.5/8.5/9.5 (per conversion chart)
Price: $99.90 US, $35 Shipping to US

You'll order these from http://www.imperialboots.com/ when the run begins in the new year. Set your calendar reminder!

-------------------

Original Post:

With the options for boots dwindling, I reached out to Vincent @ Imperial Boots about the Legacy design.

His team is willing to do a production run in January, pending interest from the community. I have asked for a quote... based on other similar designs, I expect these boots will run in the $100 range.

https://www.imperialboots.com/

Please post up here if you're interested in the run. Looks like we had enough interest for Vincent to start a run on Jan 8th!

Edited by bzb
  • Like 2

With the options for boots dwindling, I reached out to Vincent @ Imperial Boots about the Legacy design.

His team is willing to do a production run in January, pending interest from the community. I have asked for a quote... based on other similar designs, I expect these boots will run in the $100 range.

https://www.imperialboots.com/

Please post up here if you're interested in the run.
Interested! Size EU 44 possible?

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

On 10/25/2017 at 8:18 PM, shnnn116 said:

Are they going to be both versions heels and flats?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this time, only the heeled version. We'll do another interest thread on the flat version after this run.

Glad there's a lot of interest - I'm sure they'll make it in any size needed.  Edit: found out the soles come from a supplier and the largest available is a EU 40 (US 9.5) Vincent is looking for other options, but he thinks it's unlikely he'll be able to find them that large, sorry!

I expect some mockup samples this week and will post up here as soon as I get the photos!

Edited by bzb
  • Like 1

Updating first post:

Run starts: January 8th
Sizes: EU sizes 36/37/38/39/40 or Approximate US sizes 5.5/6.5/7.5/8.5/9.5 (per conversion chart)
Price: $99.90 US, $35 Shipping to US

You'll order these from http://www.imperialboots.com/ when the run begins in the new year. Set your calendar reminder!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Any news on this? I see the run started today (January 5th) but no legacy design. I’m assuming he’ll add the legacy on the 8th? Or do we need to email him and say we’re interested in the legacy design?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On ‎10‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 7:51 PM, kathgruben said:

Nothing posted on the ImperialBoots.com website yet.... are we sure this run is going ahead? Perhaps we can get @zhongvador to weigh in on the topic?

Hi,

It's coming right after CNY, in March

Edited by zhongvador
  • Like 4

I am working on my build and am looking for boots as well. From what I understand from this thread, the CRL approvable boots have not been offered yet by this seller? Thank you! I am hoping to find boots before March. Can anyone recommend boots from a different vendor?

Female Legacy TK Boots CRL.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎22‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 8:04 PM, Deatherage said:

I am working on my build and am looking for boots as well. From what I understand from this thread, the CRL approvable boots have not been offered yet by this seller? Thank you! I am hoping to find boots before March. Can anyone recommend boots from a different vendor?

Female Legacy TK Boots CRL.PNG

Hi,

we have been in touch with Bobby (tk31100) about making new boots for the femtrooper detachment. These new boots will be available for pre-order in March on our website. We do not know if the current design will still be acceptable as we do not interfere with the writting of the CRL, however we know that the new design will be significantly different. You probably should contact Bobby directly for further check

Edited by zhongvador
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...