Official Rebels TK CRL Discussion thread

Daetrin

Nerds,

Toddo and I took a quick look tonight and we think this looks good to go.  Because LMOs can't just green light a CRL without changing something, I made two edits. 

For the neckseal entry it wasn't clear that the balaclava was allowed in lieu of a neckseal. I changed it to:

A black balaclava may be worn to conceal the wearer's neck instead of a neackseal.

The other thing I did was made the blaster wording consistent with ESB, ANH and ROTJ E-11s. Which says this for L1:

Based on a real or replica Sterling sub-machine gun, scratch-built, or a modified commercial toy Stormtrooper blaster.

I'll add it to the member database shortly and drop a note to Eric M's GML that he can be approved without delay.

Nicely done TKs. 

-Eric

• Like 1

Wow, this is truly awesome news.  Both are solid changes and I want to thank everyone who contributed to making this happen.

• Like 1

Here's the new URL:

https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TK_rebels

It will show up in the FISD list as soon as the main page sync with the back end.

-Eric

• Like 1