Hello my fellow star wars fans i was wondering where can i find the stormtooper costume or where to find it im new at this so plz help me.

Hey Jacob, we have a trusted vendors list here on the fisd. Give that a quick read. It should have all of the info you need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is a quick link to that section, Jacob:  https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/

Hopefully you are looking to join the 501st, and the armorers there all supply kits that can get you there. Just avoid any armor you may find on eBay or auction sites.  If you have any questions, just ask!

Hello Jacob,

First of all welcome to FISD! The link that was given by Joseph is very helpful. I went through this list and did my research before i decided to assemble my first armor. You can contact each one of them for clarifications on the kits they are offering. Hopefully you will find the armor that suits you most. If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask us. Cheers!

welcome!  as you read, you'll quickly discover there's different types of armor from the movies and other references.  Decide which stormy you wish to emulate.  that will begin to narrow down your vendor(s) of choice.

Read the CRL of your selected costume, and pay attention to any variations and the different levels of costuming certifications, that can affect your time and budget in developing your costume.

have fun!:)

Edited by Thumpy~

• 3 weeks later...