TK-82666 - Star Wars Reads Day, Tampa, FL

WhiteWalker

The Empire decided to visit yet another archive facility on the Earth outpost, seems like we're doing this every single year!  We assembled as a team to document our arrival but honestly, I'm a bit troubled by Lord Vader and Kylo Ren, they don't seem too engaged for this visit.  Also, didn't notice until reviewing the reports that a Jedi was in our midst.  Note to self to pay more attention next time.

ZdGS2y9.jpg

Once inside, we stumbled across a potential recruit as well as a possible Lord Vader imposter, not really sure though:

pbfoEAk.jpg

The administrators of the facility were extremely eager to show off their fancy new 'green screen' technology, but honestly I wasn't impressed:

tON89ar.jpg

wA0xEIu.jpg

We finally had to take charge of the facility ourselves and now we're bringing the friendly high quality customer service that the Empire is known for!

iRBr6qc.jpg

Edited by WhiteWalker
typo
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Seeing Troopers behind the counter never gets old for me, Work Exchange Program - Librarians will be alphabetizing files on Scarif and placing sign-out cards on the back of each plan lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...