RubberSlug's ANOVOS ANH Stunt TK

RubberSlug

Hey everyone. First time builder, so I'm stumbling my way through this. I won't be documenting most of this because pretty much everything has been covered many, many times by more competent people (like Ukswrath and KMan).

The exception is going to be the belt, because ANOVOS has started sending out belts unassembled. Ukswrath suggested I start this build thread so that we can discuss it fully, and hopefully we can help other people through this process.

Anovos sends out kits with the following items for the belt:

Pz4oTLp.jpg

1. A small bag containing some hardware:

a. Six washers

b. Three rivets

c. Three white plastic button covers

2. A canvas belt with two black female snaps

3. Two elastic straps for mounting the drop boxes

4. Two unassembled drop boxes

5. A plastic ammo belt

6. The leather holster

There's also the Thermal Detonator, but that's unchanged from previous iterations, so I won't cover it.

Edited by RubberSlug

Hello and welcome, build threads are a great use as you can get some awesome feedback so you know you are on the right track.

Looking forward to the build progress

Thanks guys! So I'm guessing I should rivet the plastic ammo belt to the canvas belt on the 3 divots in the plastic? Should it be centered over the black snaps? I remember people saying that the belt needs to be slightly off center from the ab plate, so it seems like now would be the time to take that into consideration. Also, it seems like I will need to buy more pop rivets if I'm to use them for the drop boxes.