After a "brief" hiatus..

Hey everyone!

It's been a hectic few months since I was last on here, so I figured I'd put everything I have done down!

In brief;
In just over two months I've now finished the majority of the armour, all that needs sorting now is the thermal detonator and some rivet placement.

I attended my first full armour "troop" at LFCC, which went absolutely amazing. I've gotta say, I was not prepared for the amounts queuing for photos at the convention, really boosted confidence though !!If you see in the convention photos, you'll find I even fashioned myself a DIY Neck seal!!

I'm also aware a button plate dropped off and my hand guards are wrong, but I'm sorting it!!

The next time I'll wear the armour will be for Halloween, as we're decorating our house in a retro 80s horror theme.

Modifications I'll make will probably be refitting armour and taking as much of the excess return edge off (not too much though!)

No photos for this, but in general, I've been making an effort to lose weight for the armour to fit properly. While I'm aware I'll never have thin enough legs for the thighs to fit, I may as well lose as much as possible through regular gym and workout sessions.

Thanks for the support from everyone so far and hold on for more updates soon!!

-Omar, The Anonymous Egyptian

[EDIT: It's been so long that I forgot that General Discussion was Hard Armour, not Assembly Mods and Painting, if something's could move it to Hard Armour, it'd be much appreciated ------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed