EI "March to 1000" Patch Design Contest!!

justjoseph63

A0X6vQV.png

:dancing-trooper:  Okay, Troopers, it's time for another contest!  :dancing-trooper:

We are asking those of you with mad artistic/design talents to come up with the official FISD "EIB March to 1000" patch design. 

Here are the details:

1.  The competition will begin Oct. 16th and will run until Nov.13th, at which time a poll will be opened so that everyone can vote on the design they like best. 

2.  There is no limit to the number of designs you can enter, and the shape can be round, chevron, etc.

3.  You are welcome (and encouraged) to copy the E.I. logo at the bottom of this post to incorporate into your design.

4.  All entries become the property of the FISD.

5.  Winner will be announced in the December NL.

The winner will receive a free patch of their design and 501st car decal along with some other cool swag, (including a set of Disney Imperial Binders) but most importantly, serious bragging rights!

We are also working on an exclusive coin for EIs only to coincide with the patch, so if you are considering taking your armor to the next level now is the time to get those EI submissions in!    

E.I. logo:    ---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

Bump

I would LOVE to design one, however I'm currently designing a idea for a patch & Decal for a friend.  Along with a website I draw for... saw this and it sparked my interest.  Good luck to whomever does enter!

• Like 1

These designs look great!!!

Working on my shims right now, so hopefully I should be submitting within the next week or two

Sent from my Imperial TK communicator

So so impressive, outstanding designs. This is going to be almost impossible to select one winner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk