Disassembly of parts joined with E-6000

I have a wee problem. I used E-6000 to glue my button plates on my abs, but unfortunately, one of them is a little crooked. Is there a way to disassemble something glued together with E-6000 or am I going to be stuck like this? Can I freeze the pieces to make the glue more brittle, or heat them up to loosen the glue?

I am really worried that if I try to pry the pieces up, I will damage the armour.

You should be fine, as long as you can get a bit of leverage under an edge you can use a blade to cut some glue loose or pry it up carefully. I removed a cover strip and some elastic material with no issues. E-6000 is pretty forgiving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pure pressure seems to work with E6000, you can slip a knife between the pieces while applying leverage, to clean up just rub with your thumb, it will come off pretty easily.

I also had to remove my ab button panel on my first build, and I did exactly as Q and Mike advised.  I used an exacto knife (be reaalllly careful... trust me) and sliced through the glue a bit at a time, prying it gently with a popsicle stick as I went.    Took all of 10 minutes if I remember correctly.