TFA FOTK bucket - TLJ mod

tk48911

ok figured it out.... so over the last week or so, I've gotten a lot of work done on my KB Props TLJ FO bucket...it will become a FOJE.  I used Rustoleum 2X white gloss for the base white after priming, and then so far Testors FL Black for the brow/teeth/grill area and Testors GL Black for the lens area and ear area.  I bought FL Black and GL Black spray paint but saw using Testors/hand painting was easier...

After I remove the tape, I know I'll have some touch ups to do...but at this point it's looking more like a bucket!

I plan on using a hard hat liner for the inside w/foam as well...also need to install the lens...etc...

1A0Uijn.jpg

1XK8Ute.jpg

2UXNWc1.jpg

ye80dab.jpg

7rxfuxd.jpg

S0ievkN.jpg

cgnJiK4.jpg

dMKTOV1.jpg

2PQ5xsv.jpg

cyXcDxN.jpg

LCGVu2u.jpg

x0gi1kI.jpg

Edited by tk48911
edited IMGUR links

Yes the links do work, just easier to look at a thread and see the actual images, rather than clicking on each individual link.

You may find you get more feedback and more detailed responses if the photos are immediately visible. :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JAFO said:

Nice work Sam emoji106.png You’ll have this nailed in no time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

thanks Darren!  this is only my 2nd time painting a bucket.....my first was the Shoretrooper.  After I remove most of the tape, I'll do whatever cleanup/touchups are left and that should conclude the painting...then the rest is easy!