TFA FOTK bucket - TLJ mod

tk48911

1 hour ago, heartstopper85 said:

Good you got it on order now, something pissed dude off at 501st not sure what they did to him next time. Not sure what's going on in Vegas Garrison but hearing so many people ticked off down there. 

ahh lemme PM you

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Justin96039 said:

I just placed an order from KB as well. Was wanting to go with Jim, yet KB is close and saves me $200 on shipping alone!

awesome man!  so you're in the states I take it as well yes?  yeah my armor is Jimmi's and I would have gone w/his but due to the shipping and time, I wanted to do more research.  I really like my KB helmet...I got the first coats of white applied a cpl days ago...gonna do some wet sanding tonight and hopefully finish the white at least...

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:22 AM, heartstopper85 said:

Yep just saw it on his Instagram page last night

Thanks - this is interesting news.  For KB yeah there was some bad stuff posted on the 501st boards (they still exist, not everyone lives on social media ;-) ).  It's too bad - he's a good dude and seemed was getting shafted.

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 9:35 PM, Daetrin said:

Thanks - this is interesting news.  For KB yeah there was some bad stuff posted on the 501st boards (they still exist, not everyone lives on social media ;-) ).  It's too bad - he's a good dude and seemed was getting shafted.

sent you a PM

On 11/28/2017 at 6:55 AM, tk48911 said:

awesome man!  so you're in the states I take it as well yes?  yeah my armor is Jimmi's and I would have gone w/his but due to the shipping and time, I wanted to do more research.  I really like my KB helmet...I got the first coats of white applied a cpl days ago...gonna do some wet sanding tonight and hopefully finish the white at least...

Yes. In Southern California. He said it will take about 3 weeks for delivery. I may have some help with finishing it. I’m so picky and honestly scared to mess it up. I have never really been at artist. 

I know one person on here offers to finish. I wonder if more do as well? Along with quality. 

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 8:45 PM, Justin96039 said:

Yes. In Southern California. He said it will take about 3 weeks for delivery. I may have some help with finishing it. I’m so picky and honestly scared to mess it up. I have never really been at artist. 

I know one person on here offers to finish. I wonder if more do as well? Along with quality. 

this is the 2nd bucket I've had to paint, my other was the Shoretrooper...I'll upload pics soon...I have some showing all white and then masking off areas for the black...I did the gloss black last night and it looks pretty good I must say.  not sure about ppl who offer to finish on here...im using rustoleum 2x white gloss for the base white...

whats the best way to upload mltpl on here...

Hey Buddy...you could set up an Imgur or Flickr account, create an album then share a whole bunch of glorious pics with ease

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

Hi Sam

You are choosing the wrong link to share the images directly onto the forum page., from IMGUR.

Its the second from the bottom of the link list on the right hand side of the image you select. Its titled BBCode (message boards and forums)

Hope that hepls.

5 hours ago, Sly11 said:

Hi Sam

You are choosing the wrong link to share the images directly onto the forum page., from IMGUR.

Its the second from the bottom of the link list on the right hand side of the image you select. Its titled BBCode (message boards and forums)

Hope that hepls.

Ahhh ok so from IMGUR you mean right?

6 hours ago, Sly11 said:

Hi Sam

Hope that hepls.

the links I posted still work though correct?  is it better to embed the images directly on to the forum?