E11 blaster

5 hours ago, Acme62 said:

Hi, new to all this. Trying to order a complete blaster kit from Doopydoos but can't find where to register on their website for an account. Sent them an email, but i was returned.

Can any one help ?

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Hiya,

I see what you mean - there appears to be no option to add an item to basket. Probably worth giving them a call (07765993672).

I had about a 1 month wait for mine. If you do speak to them, might be worth checking if they have an eta for new orders. 

Best wishes,

Dan

Once you register then you can add items to a cart. I see a 'login' button at the top right, but since I already have an account I can't tell if there is an option to create an account after login fails. Right now it looks as though they're sold out of e-11 kits and conversion kits. They used to have a feature where you could get emailed when they became available, but right now those two items aren't even visible on their site.

I sort of remember it not being very straight forward on how to register to that site. Hopefully if you just poke around a little you'll be able to get it to work.

Hiya,
I see what you mean - there appears to be no option to add an item to basket. Probably worth giving them a call (07765993672).

I had about a 1 month wait for mine. If you do speak to them, might be worth checking if they have an eta for new orders. 

Best wishes,
Dan

Thanks for that, i think thats is the only option left.

Once you register then you can add items to a cart. I see a 'login' button at the top right, but since I already have an account I can't tell if there is an option to create an account after login fails. Right now it looks as though they're sold out of e-11 kits and conversion kits. They used to have a feature where you could get emailed when they became available, but right now those two items aren't even visible on their site.

I sort of remember it not being very straight forward on how to register to that site. Hopefully if you just poke around a little you'll be able to get it to work.
Yeh, thats the prob, there is the logon button, but no where to register. I will give them a ring.
Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...