Screws for E-11 anh

paulbeer78

Hi, is there a list of the screws that replace the resin game so. The doopys build ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hiya,
I’m not aware of a list, myself, but personally I ordered Tino’s (T-Jay) completion kit. It includes all of the main screws and parts to replace the resin ones.
If you’re looking to source for yourself, I’d still recommend checking out Tino’s build and the E-11 reference thread. :-)

• Like 3

No worries bud. I’m in the middle of my DD build and Tino’s build has been a huge help. There’s some other really good builds currently going on too, from the likes of Tennantlim, Dracotrooper, Ayen_s and fieldmarshall, amongst other.

Loads of inspiration. :-)

Have you started a build thread for yours? :-)

No worries bud. I’m in the middle of my DD build and Tino’s build has been a huge help. There’s some other really good builds currently going on too, from the likes of Tennantlim, Drocotrooper, Ayen_s and fireldmarshall, amongst other.
Loads of inspiration. :-)

Have you started a build thread for yours? :-)

No not yet, I’m building 2 blasters ANH for display and an ESB to use with my snowy.

No not yet, I’m building 2 blasters ANH for display and an ESB to use with my snowy.

Cool. Can’t wait to see your progress. :-)

Dan :-)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CableGuy said:

Hiya,
I’m not aware of a list, myself, but personally I ordered Tino’s (T-Jay) completion kit. It includes all of the main screws and parts to replace the resin ones.
If you’re looking to source for yourself, I’d still recommend checking out Tino’s build and the E-11 reference thread. :-)

Thank you Dan for pointing Paul in my direction. He already contacted me and I will ship his completion set tomorrow...

• Like 3

Thank you Dan for pointing Paul in my direction. He already contacted me and I will ship his completion set tomorrow...

Yummy gummy bears. ;-)

(No worries - credit where credit’s due) :-)

• Like 1