Height = 6'1"
Weight = 173 pounds
Boots Maker = TK Boots
Canvas belt = AP
Hand Plates Type = TrooperBay
Electronics = iComm + AKER
Neck Seal Type = DarmanProps
Holster Maker = TrooperBay

Corrections (belt, lens, drop box, and forearm) - Added a second layer of acetate lens, moved belt 1/2 up, and glued straps of drop boxes to belt to maintain alignment. I tried to move the forearm down as much as I can. Unfortunately I have long arms and this is the best I can do. also...I had to take the pics on my own, so every time I would get in position they would slide up a little since I had to bend my arms to reset the armor ;-P

GsR1OKP.jpg

YaXysKR.jpg

4uACzsZ.jpg

AWokt4j.jpg

rvvNHqz.jpg

JG8ZAfX.jpg

uRTZZMc.jpg

81LZUZz.jpg

yH0CtRF.jpg

a9Zy2RL.jpg

6vfAwkn.jpg

X0VAbpE.jpg

s3D6O0l.jpg

NejBMhF.jpg

i6oZLRd.jpg

UrTihIr.jpg

uiCcuUX.jpg

nLYKjS1.jpg

qQzZfw7.jpg

CXfauSg.jpg

k0U7ktz.jpg

tvA2UL0.jpg

f7tBxWj.jpg

eYcoMbx.jpg

adGpcYL.jpg

14nZJoO.jpg

MRt4UGC.jpg

SEdNdLu.jpg

lDsGp00.jpg

MvLZmUH.jpg

6u2bALN.jpg

gNBq0qq.jpg

2bHQF1p.jpg

xVH9MFN.jpg

71qKtQ4.jpg

cISoOPT.jpg

LWARtaR.jpg

0G6Vh1j.jpg

HdKU5jg.jpg

aviN9uf.jpg

rBNw21h.jpg

xmmxWOO.jpg

T6wIfCY.jpg

Edited by Albaz
  • Like 3

Simply amazing Alberto!  This one should be easy.  I hope that new members in our garrison will always look to your set of armor as an example of what every set should look like in the future.  We would be one of the sharpest garrisons in the world.  Good luck!

Amazing work trooper! Looks great! This should indeed be an easy app to go through. Your fellow troopers should be proud to troop by your side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Simply amazing Alberto!  This one should be easy.  I hope that new members in our garrison will always look to your set of armor as an example of what every set should look like in the future.  We would be one of the sharpest garrisons in the world.  Good luck!

Nice of you Steven to say so. If the armor looks good, it’s only because of your guidance :)

Looking good Alberto! We should be getting another centurion in our ECG ranks shortly. I also think you get extra points for the marvelous carpet :)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Looking good Alberto! We should be getting another centurion in our ECG ranks shortly. I also think you get extra points for the marvelous carpet

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Lol. That’s Red’s favorite carpet too!

• ukswrath changed the title to TK-20055 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status (AP)[352]
Hey Alberto welcome back and thank your Centurion application.

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted. Thank you for making the recommend and required adjustments mention during your EIB application. All the required elements as stated in the Centurion CRL are present. With that Sly and myself would like to congratulate and welcome you to the Centurion rank :salute: Excellent job on your build Alberto  

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

If we had anything to add here it would be continue to reduce the gap between the biceps and forearms, it should be about 1/2". Dropping the biceps further down would resolve this issue and give the area a more uniform look however, as we always state the accuracy of the armor is ultimately up to you. 

That's it, congratulations again. Welcome to the Empire Centurion.:salute:

4 minutes ago, ukswrath said:
Hey Alberto welcome back and thank your Centurion application.

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted. Thank you for making the recommend and required adjustments mention during your EIB application. All the required elements as stated in the Centurion CRL are present. With that Sly and myself would like to congratulate and welcome you to the Centurion rank :salute: Excellent job on your build Alberto  

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

If we had anything to add here it would be continue to reduce the gap between the biceps and forearms, it should be about 1/2". Dropping the biceps further down would resolve this issue and give the area a more uniform look however, as we always state the accuracy of the armor is ultimately up to you. 

That's it, congratulations again. Welcome to the Empire Centurion.:salute:

Thank you Tony! :D

Congrats! Great looking armor.

I'm using this and a few other builds while I work on my own, hoping to reach this level myself soon, but I'm currently. still waiting for my 501st approval to go through.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...