ANH Original Stormtrooper Build-Anovos Kit

Admiral Snackbar

Hey everyone!
So this is my first time posting anything on the forums here. I have just lurked around trying to make a decision on what armor to purchase for a while. BUT! I finally took the plunge last week when an unexpected opportunity presented itself. Someone was selling their unopened Anovos armor for the same price that it would cost to order from Anovos themselves. The perk obviously being that ordering from this person would not take an indefinite amount of time before I would receive the kit. I just got the kit and will probably start trimming tomorrow. But I thought that first I'd start a build thread for anyone that wants to follow along, or better yet, help me out in any way they can haha. This is my first build, so I'm a bit nervous. But extremely excited too! Here goes nothing!

• Like 2

So, I haven't got pictures right now to post of it, but I have just finished trimming and sanding all the pieces. Kinda unsure of how to proceed...I'm assuming it's time to size the armor to myself and trim it to a size that will fit me? (I'm a bit on the "little short for a stormtrooper" size at 5'6".) Not really sure haha. Any advice is welcome on how to go forward! :) 

I am very excited for you.  It was not but a couple of years ago that I got my big brown box.  I was excited and terrified at once.  Good luck on the build, we will help.  If uncertain, ask!  

• Like 1

Stoked for you! You got this! Your next step would be to start digging into the forums and researching various builds. I'm not fully done with my build yet, but one thing I've learned is that building your suit is about 75% researching and 25% actually building!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk