PROMO TROOPER REFERENCE?

Hi, a while ago I found some great hi-res photos of the Promo Trooper on here although since Photo Bucket has now ruined all external links I can't access them! I'm currently working on an LFL Promo Trooper build and could really use them for reference shots. Does anyone have these? Thanks

Gareth check out this post: 

There's a chrome version too.  Once you get them loading try go to the photobucket site and download them in as high quality as you can.  I've been archiving off as much as I can recently. 

Do you have a low res version?  If so you can use that to do a similar image search on google.

Go to google, select images in the top right. Click the camera in the search box and then either upload or use a link to the image you have and it should find anything visually similar.  I've used it to great effect to find the original versions of a number of images.

Here's 2 links for high res versions (may just be scaled up) I found via google image search.

----------

http://www.skullgarrison.com/foro/index.php?attachments/tk-highrez-jpg.307/

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working