ukswrath

I'm going to defer that call for L3 on the TFA unless you guys think it's worth the push.  Also, FYI that after this weekend I'm going to consider these L2/L3 *baked* for the rest of this term, as we need to move on to other things, and can always adjust them next year if we find they are too easy/hard.

IOW, consider this holiday weekend a "last call" for FOTK CRL adjustments for L2/L3 only.

58 minutes ago, Daetrin said:

I'm going to defer that call for L3 on the TFA unless you guys think it's worth the push.  Also, FYI that after this weekend I'm going to consider these L2/L3 *baked* for the rest of this term, as we need to move on to other things, and can always adjust them next year if we find they are too easy/hard.

IOW, consider this holiday weekend a "last call" for FOTK CRL adjustments for L2/L3 only.

For TFA it's already been proven, so yes on the L3. 

Can just make out troopers in this behind the scenes image, definite cod change

Y0IxjxN.jpg

I'm so glad they don't have the added torch on the side as we saw in the earlier posted blaster display photo

lK6CuWT.png

My wife asked what I was reading and I said bikini cods.  She is now convinced FISD is a place where half naked girls hang out.  I'm trying to tell her otherwise.

Sigh...some days there is no win.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Daetrin said:

My wife asked what I was reading and I said bikini cods.  She is now convinced FISD is a place where half naked girls hang out.  I'm trying to tell her otherwise.

Don't know what all the fuss is about, I like the mankini upgrade , I'll have to get kitted up in one ;) 

hKJHzKo.jpg

56 minutes ago, Daetrin said:

:laugh1: I won't even mention it to mine lol

guys - I am guiding a new trooper to my Garrison through a TLJ build at the moment.

whilst correctly worded here on FISD - there is direct contradiction in the CRL on the main website for the TLJ TD

Fe00ICt.png

also the main pic of the CRL  is wrong

ieFtcoH.jpg

do you think we can get this changed?

Nate

Well, the only way to get the model changed is to have him upgrade his suit and re-take photos, or else find a more accurate CRL model (e.g. fully suited up person).  The key part is that the detail text & photo are correct.  There are several other FISD CRLs where the "model" isn't 100% perfect.  In fact this is a Legion-wide issue.   We have a call out for Centurions to submit photos to replace the non-Centurion CRL models.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Daetrin said:

Well, the only way to get the model changed is to have him upgrade his suit and re-take photos, or else find a more accurate CRL model (e.g. fully suited up person).  The key part is that the detail text & photo are correct.  There are several other FISD CRLs where the "model" isn't 100% perfect.  In fact this is a Legion-wide issue.   We have a call out for Centurions to submit photos to replace the non-Centurion CRL models.

Or we can update the model? Mine as well as in sure a few others are L3 worthy

That's what I'm saying.  In a perfect world, every CRL model in FISD would be Centurion.  In a perfect perfect world, every CRL would have L3 standard Legion-wide, and every CRL model would be L3.

And there will be unicorns, and rainbows, and someone else will pay for it, and it will be awesome. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Daetrin said:

That's what I'm saying.  In a perfect world, every CRL model in FISD would be Centurion.  In a perfect perfect world, every CRL would have L3 standard Legion-wide, and every CRL model would be L3.

And there will be unicorns, and rainbows, and someone else will pay for it, and it will be awesome. 

It would be AWESOME!  and we would all sing in unison "Everything is Awesome, Everything is cool when your part of a team" ahhaha! 

You have no shortage of volunteers if/when you choose to update the models.

I do agree it'd be nice though, it always drives me nuts seeing rivets on the sniper plate on the ANH CRL.

• 2 months later...

I know these are baked and all, but I believe I have a level 2/3 TLJ FOTK detail to throw in the mixer, and it may be one that answers a previously identified mystery - the black dot/screw, etc in the Picatinny rail of the forearms.

We will likely have to wait until home release to verify it, but during the executioner scene, while holding their axes near their intended targets, we get a very good look at the wrist end of the forearms.

It appears to me, over my repeat viewings, that the forearm construction is different than it was in TFA.  It appears to me that the flat piece, with the comms box and the rail hasn’t “wings” that extend underneath the sides of the forearms, to keep them in place, and prevent the flapping wrist ends we saw in TFA.  My theory is that the black dot is legitimately a screw or some type of fastener which keeps that flat plate in place.

i will search around for a picture to demonstrate what I mean, but home release will allow us to frame grab like mad, of course.

• Like 1