TLJ Exectuioner / Judical CRL Images

gmrhodes13

27 minutes ago, Daetrin said:

I will just say for now it will not be an L1 requirement for the cod.

Ok not sure why you suggested I post the comparison then (walks away confused)

1 minute ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Ok not sure why you suggested I post the comparison then (walks away confused)

Many reasons:

1. Because it was not a decision I was comfortable making on my own via PM without getting input from the forums.

2. Because I believe in transparency and there is no way we should make a decision on a new CRL like this without explaining why.

3. Decisions for CRLs actually in general should be made on the open boards so everyone is aware. 

Just because it wasn't used in L1 doesn't mean it wasn't a great find.  You did good :duim:

• Like 1

This is all exciting for me as I'm getting ready to start my build. Having the approved CRL ahead of me plus two fantastic builds will be both inspirational and informative. Hoping to be the first Executioner in my local garrison! And my first approved kit to boot :P thank you all for all the research and hard work everyone puts in here. The community as a whole is why the TKs continue to be the pinnacle of shiny armor perfection ;)

This is all exciting for me as I'm getting ready to start my build. Having the approved CRL ahead of me plus two fantastic builds will be both inspirational and informative. Hoping to be the first Executioner in my local garrison! And my first approved kit to boot thank you all for all the research and hard work everyone puts in here. The community as a whole is why the TKs continue to be the pinnacle of shiny armor perfection

Goodluck sir on your build! :) glad to be of help to those who share in the desire to build this badass FOTK variant.. cant wait to see your build :) as i dont want to flood the forums with my step by step journey into this build, my whole build is compiled in an album at Stormtrooper On Weekends on facebook :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Photos posted to https://origin-wiki.501st.com/databank/TK_TLJ_Executioner  

Just waiting on final LMO review. Cross our fingers gents!

Hi Paul! Reviewed the CRL draft again on the databank link, not sure if everyone agrees with me, but i believe the first order cogs on the shoulder bells should be light gray instead of silver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's my Laser Ax Ver. 2:duim: :

NXV7AUGl.jpg

zLoLwdWl.jpg

IE6aUB3l.jpg

r7nI6CRl.jpg

qmf42m0l.jpg

kJKlpv4l.jpg

It's a big leap from my ver. 1 (which was made from very limited reference photos way way before Force Friday 2):

umq7G9Ml.jpg

86kxtuKl.jpg

Let me know if you need a photoshopped version of this :)

Edited by Kit Gutierrez
bigger photos

And we are live. Thanks again for getting this squared away Paul

TIh4v7M.png

xTTVVsL.png

http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TK_TLJ_Executioner

Whew!  Actually it was a team effort.  Glen - you got the first application bringing this kit to life, and did a lot of work on the CRL, Jim/Kit from the PI on getting reference photos turned so quickly and validating everything, whew!  And of course Jim T. for knocking out helmets everyone can love.

This is really a great day.  The base CRL for TLJ will go live soon - only waiting on 2 photos left. 

• Like 1

So the Biceps are for sure not transferable from standard FOTK to Executioner? I was hoping to have one less group of pieces to buy as I'm trying to dual build FOTK and Executioner.

Also, the wording on the TD in the CRL is unclear. 

• The lefthand end cap extends from the detonator assembly and is black all around the cylinder as well as the end surface. A white stripe is present around the end of the cylinder that extends slightly onto the circular surface.
  • The left-hand end cap extends from the detonator assembly and is all black.

The first bullet seems to be a carry over from the FOTK TD. 

Edited by Anzo

1 hour ago, Anzo said:

So the Biceps are for sure not transferable from standard FOTK to Executioner? I was hoping to have one less group of pieces to buy as I'm trying to dual build FOTK and Executioner.

Also, the wording on the TD in the CRL is unclear. 

• The lefthand end cap extends from the detonator assembly and is black all around the cylinder as well as the end surface. A white stripe is present around the end of the cylinder that extends slightly onto the circular surface.
  • The left-hand end cap extends from the detonator assembly and is all black.

The first bullet seems to be a carry over from the FOTK TD. 

Biceps are transferable form the TFA to TLJ versions, many TFA already had the two seams, I believe there is an update in the works for the TFA version.

It looks like two points have been merged for the TD and this section is incorrect for the TLJ - E "A white stripe is present around the end of the cylinder that extends slightly onto the circular surface."

Note: TLJ standard version Stormtrooper still has the white stripe around the endcap.

12 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Biceps are transferable form the TFA to TLJ versions, many TFA already had the two seams, I believe there is an update in the works for the TFA version.

It looks like two points have been merged for the TD and this section is incorrect for the TLJ - E "A white stripe is present around the end of the cylinder that extends slightly onto the circular surface."

Note: TLJ standard version Stormtrooper still has the white stripe around the endcap.

Thanks for the reply. Yes I'm aware that only the TLJ -E has the all black tip on the TD. 

To clarify my question...I have a TFA FOTK helmet already and was planning on building a TFA FOTK. I also have an extra yoke, back, shoulder bells coming in order to do a TLJ -E outfit as well. Obviously doing a different helmet for the E. My concern is that I will have to get another set of biceps for the Exec suit. I suppose I'll just wait until the kit arrives from KB and decide then. Just didn't expect that difference to pop up. :) 

Both my TFA and TLJ-E use the same biceps (although I also have a more screen accurate pair with curved inside seam), they should be the same in both CRL's a seam facing forward and a seam on the inside.

• Like 1

FYI, these are my copy/paste errors.  Glen sent me a PM with the fixes needed and I made the updates.  They should be better now.

Please respond to this thread if you still think they are confusing.  For our next trick, we'll work on L2, and maybe if we are happy, L3 as well.  Time to get TFA/TLJ/TLJ-E to have EI ability.

• Like 1

As I am still on stormtrooper heaven, I cannot take all the credit for being approved, CRL model, having my kit trooped even before Force Friday 2 and being 1st in the world :smiley-sw013: just wanna thank the team that made this possible, Jimmiroquai, my CO, GML, GWL, my Laser Ax maker, the detachment leader @Daetrin & the LMO. Also, thanks to everyone here who followed & supported my build.. this success is for all the budding executioners in legion :salute: advanced congrats on everyone's approval!!! 

witjVR2l.jpg

MrOqomel.jpg

8bhpMcEl.jpg

• 1 month later...

The current TLJE CRL states that the new cod is required for level 1, is that correct? After reading the discussions it seemed like it was going to be a level 2 thing. The regular TLJ shows it as level 2, just wondering if this was intentional or an error?

I think a level 2 is perfect, basic level we can over look it as it will take time for many to actually acquire the correct cod, paint it etc etc