Imperial Death Trooper Armor Kit

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew a reliable Imperial Death Trooper armor vender? I'm a newbie and I want to be sure I purchase something 501st approved. Also, is there anyone on here that has already built one that would have advice how the armor pieces should go together? I tried checking out the sub-forum for Spec Ops but didn't find much information on the death trooper kit. Thanks for reading this and have a great day!

21 hours ago, Rancor_Wrangler8425 said:

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew a reliable Imperial Death Trooper armor vender? I'm a newbie and I want to be sure I purchase something 501st approved. Also, is there anyone on here that has already built one that would have advice how the armor pieces should go together? I tried checking out the sub-forum for Spec Ops but didn't find much information on the death trooper kit. Thanks for reading this and have a great day!

Hi.

The special ops detachment will have more info for sure, id join over tjhere.  Also, no costume kit is sold as 501st approved, it is all based on construction and how it fits you.

I believe that this is a costume with a height requirement so if youre not in the 6 foot range it may nkt work for approval.

In addition to SpecOps (which owns the costume from a 501st perspective), there is the Death Troopers Build Group on FB.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DeathTroopersBG/