Here we go!

Imperial_TK_Rob

• 3 weeks later...

Looking SHARP, Rob!!  You should have no problems getting basic approval, but per our conversations I know you are headed for Centurion!  Great job on this kit, brother, but if you could post up a few photos of the following it would really help us tighten this build up a bit and get you ready for your EI submission after basic:

1.  Side views, arms raised, with a closeup of the ab/kidney connection.

2.  Sniper knee plate/calf connection.

3.  Wrist opening(s).

4.  Hovi mic tip closeup.

5.  Full back view.

In the meantime, 2 easy fixes would be to bring the shoulder bells in to where the tops touch the shoulder bars (just shorten the straps) and raise the belt about half an inch.

Looking forward to seeing you at level 2 (and then 3) and having another sharp dressed Trooper in the FL. Garrison!! :jc_doublethumbup:

Once you get approved, I would like to invite you over to Makaze Squad territory to participate in one of our many events.

• Like 1

Looking SHARP, Rob!!  You should have no problems getting basic approval, but per our conversations I know you are headed for Centurion!  Great job on this kit, brother, but if you could post up a few photos of the following it would really help us tighten this build up a bit and get you ready for your EI submission after basic:
1.  Side views, arms raised, with a closeup of the ab/kidney connection.
2.  Sniper knee plate/calf connection.
3.  Wrist opening(s).
4.  Hovi mic tip closeup.
5.  Full back view.

In the meantime, 2 easy fixes would be to bring the shoulder bells in to where the tops touch the shoulder bars (just shorten the straps) and raise the belt about half an inch.
Looking forward to seeing you at level 2 (and then 3) and having another sharp dressed Trooper in the FL. Garrison!! :jc_doublethumbup:
Once you get approved, I would like to invite you over to Makaze Squad territory to participate in one of our many events.

Thanks for the input! This was actually the first time I put the full armor on. I was surprised how much was actually right! LOL. I’m on vacation for the next two weeks so this is going to get done very soon. Some stuff to finish but I will be putting more pics soon. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks a bunch!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok guys! Here are some of my submission pics. Please give constructive input so I can get this thing to EI and Centurion. More pics to follow with specifics. cc5c5959f6fdf100e56e857416c56ec6.jpg78628b94fa8f12ff75165e72b753f3fa.jpg708c10a4c501a12065828a2c28f5ef3a.jpg795063a5011ac4c00cf733689bb878f7.jpg15b03d011b36f16fc2b541477f5145c0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Looking SHARP, Rob!  A couple of things that will help are to take all the return edge from the bump on the forearm opening (see photo).  Also, it looks as if your left calf wants to twist outward, (a very common problem).  To fix that just Velcro a piece of 1 x 1 x 8 inch foam along the inside cover strip.  Bada bing... done!

I would say you are ready to send in your submission fr basic approval if you haven't done so...  then onto the higher levels!!!  (Cool hand guards, BTW) :D

jhVZXQd.jpg?3