Devcon Glue and Dispenser

BroadSword

Total shot in the dark here, but does anyone who has done an FOTK according to UKSWrath's tutorial that has the Devcon glue and glue gun dispenser want to get rid of theirs? Before I bought new I thought I'd ask here before buying. Didn't realize how pricey the the dispenser is...more than the glue itself!! It would be the Mark 5 Epoxy Gun, Devcon 14280.

• 3 weeks later...

With the glue dispenser it will be extremely easier to use, but I am assembling it without it (yes, it is really expensive!). I cut the bottom of a small plastic cup, and mix a small amount of glue in it each time. To mix and apply you can use the small plastic stick that comes with the glue or just any other small stick/paddle item that you have around. I throw the plastic cup bottom to the trash after every mix and take another one. They are really cheap. You could use any small disposable thing you have around.

Devcon glue smells terribly bad and according to the label it could cause cancer, so use it in a well ventilated area and wearing a good respirator.