Extra Tid-Bits

Height = 5'7

Weight = 115lb

Boots = TK Boots

Canvas Belt = AP

Hand Plates = Rubber, AP

Electronics = Squirrel Fans Only 

Holster = AP

I have full intention to achieve Centurion Status in due time with the appropriate tips and adjustments that I look forward to hearing from my fellow TK's. Much thanks for everyone who has reached out with help and responded when I reached out to them!!! :) And thank you for taking the time to review my EIB Submission!!

TrpBQqI.jpg

WDxKykH.jpg

GNApvZG.jpg

H2ffvc3.jpg

GHhs42z.jpg

7Kq9gIp.jpg

2xxMtUH.png

62v9wLR.jpg

qIdVIXJ.jpg

BZDFHEw.jpg

RslKMaG.jpg

qcBwpi2.jpg

9cx3AT3.jpg

F4AB92v.jpg

\

gXD80a5.jpg

LgK7aF8.jpg

ymv1fRG.jpg

75sNGsb.jpg

rxf8Nez.jpg

0ysO8St.jpg

fcNZWMT.jpg

IBswNDS.jpg

anzgVFG.jpg

xSj2Z0X.jpg

0NdJEvf.jpg

aTbkyT6.jpg

LrIFGH7.jpg

HC0SFwa.jpg

dO2Jh1Q.jpg

2REiVvY.jpg

QiORI1N.jpg

9k9Cm6Y.jpg

omvKAnZ.jpg

1MKVhl9.jpg

Ch2oTXm.jpg

Z3GCVG6.jpg

Edited by taratrooper
  • Like 1

WOW, Tara!  That is one fantastic AP build there, and I'm sure this will be an easy pass for your EIB.   (It's always nice to see such awesome attention to detail). On the forearm photo, (detail below) is that the wrist opening?  If so, I would suggest trimming it down to match the one seen in the second photo below.  After your EI approval, I see a Centurion badge under your name as well in the very near future!  GREAT JOB!  :jc_doublethumbup:

nJrRyJx.jpg?1      jhVZXQd.jpg?3

7 hours ago, Albaz said:

Did you take your pics under the rain? Damn that's commitment! Good luck on your approval

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This I did!!!! I was nice and dry.... the photographer on the other hand.....................

Thank you!!!!

6 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

WOW, Tara!  That is one fantastic AP build there, and I'm sure this will be an easy pass for your EIB.   (It's always nice to see such awesome attention to detail). On the forearm photo, (detail below) is that the wrist opening?  If so, I would suggest trimming it down to match the one seen in the second photo below.  After your EI approval, I see a Centurion badge under your name as well in the very near future!  GREAT JOB!  :jc_doublethumbup:

nJrRyJx.jpg?1      jhVZXQd.jpg?3

Thank you so much for the feedback!!!! I will be cleaning up the wrist opening tonight and replacing my photo to reflect this :) Thanks for your help during this build and for the rivets!!!! I can only hope centurion status is in my near future - worked hard on the build for a few months!! 

8 hours ago, BritBulldog said:

Good luck Tara, but I don't think you'll need it - I know how much work you guys put into it :)

Thanks Paul!!!!!!! Feels great to have your support!!! <3 See you at the next one :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, shashachu said:

Looks great! Was your action shot taken at a different time? The left thigh cover strip looks too long but it looks fine in your other photos.

I thought the same thing, but if you look closely it appears that the top of the inside half got tucked under the box on the ABS belt during this shot.

18 hours ago, shashachu said:

Looks great! Was your action shot taken at a different time? The left thigh cover strip looks too long but it looks fine in your other photos.

The action shot was taken during my basic approval photos. I was taking these pictures in the rain and I didn't get a chance to do an updated action shot. Just finished a troop and will get back in to update. I did take that cover strip down a few weeks ago! 

Hi Tara, Andrew or myself will be with you shortly. While you wait could you post the following photos please.

Waist belt complete front and back

Thigh ammo belt to thigh armor inner connections

Another, clearer photo showing the helmet "S" seal

Armor interior - Chest & Ab sections

Ab button details

Thank you

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ukswrath said:

Hi Tara, Andrew or myself will be with you shortly. While you wait could you post the following photos please.

Waist belt complete front and back

Thigh ammo belt to thigh armor inner connections

Another, clearer photo showing the helmet "S" seal

Armor interior - Chest & Ab sections

Ab button details

Thank you

Hi there,

I really appreciate you taking the time to look at my application! 

I have added the above photos that you requested to the bottom of my photos to find easily!

Thanks again!!!!!! :)

Hi Tara thank you for your EIB application. Let's take a look. 
CRL and EIB Application Requirements:
All the required submission photos have been posted. You armor displays and the required components for L2. Andrew and myself would like to welcome you to the rank of Expert Infantry :salute:. Excellent job :duim:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. We have a few areas to go over here so let's get to it. Starting at the top, though it is not required for the ears to fit the helmet perfectly your right ear appears to be pulled away enough to expose the mounting screws. We're recommending you revisit this are and make necessary adjustments to close the gap a bit.

ear.jpg 

Here's a movie helmet reference Photo

gallery_12157_15_6924.jpg

Shoulder covers should follow the contour of your armor coming to rest on the back plate. It's recommended you reshape these. Take a look at the reference photos below.

covers2.jpgcovers.jpg

Reference photos.

gallery_12157_11_941408-crop2.jpggallery_12157_11_941408-crop.jpg

Next up there should be minimal gap between the shoulder bells, chest and back plates. We're recommending you tighten the connecting straps and possibly remove more lower return edge allowing the bells to move closer to the chest and back plates. From the front they appear to be ok but from the back there's very large gaps. We're recommending you make adjustments as necessary to correct this.

bell.jpg

Reference photo

59603a67dfc5c_Shouldergap.jpg.6f5d750c92d81a87e0e82c789975131b.jpg

The kidney and ab rivets unfortunately are not in the correct positions. As illustrated in the photo we've provided the upper and lower rivets should reside roughly 15mm from the top and bottom edges of the ab however, we would also like to note the lower area indicated in our illustration was based on the lower edge if it was still in its original position before you repositioned the cod up behind the ab. Very creative we would like to add :duim:. This suggested repair is not mandatory but highly recommended if you choose to shoot for Centurion.

ab.jpg

Reference photos

gallery_12157_16_598_1.jpg

While on the subject of alignment, the Ab and kidney on the right side should be aligned similar to the left. We're sure this is just a photo issue that's easily fixed.

ab%20to%20kid.jpg

Reference photo

Ab button return edge. On the vertical Ab plate there appears to be some return edge where there should be none. Simply put the plate should be slightly smaller that the area on the Ab that it's glued to. Check out the reference photo we've provided.

buttons.jpg

Reference photo

REF_LFL-JoeR_Ab_Plate_05.jpg

Thermal Detonator too long? We're looking at the TD it appears to be a bit too long. It should be roughly 7-1/2" total in length. The end caps also look too wide. The diameter of your tube is a bit smaller then canon yet still acceptable at any level however, it looks disproportionate. We're suggesting you take a look at the reference photos we've provided and make adjustment as needed.

td.jpg

Reference photo

gallery_12157_51_33329.jpg

Moving down to the thighs, your cover strips appear to be extending past the armor it self and should be trimmed accordingly, this goes for all cover strips

thigh%20up.jpg

calf.jpg

Reference photos

gallery_12157_15_1150.jpggallery_14191_22_2625.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you for Centurion. If there were any areas of concern they would be discussed here. The only area worth mentioning is the forearm return edge at the wrist side. Just a reminder to remove all the return edge.

forearm.jpg

Reference photo

gallery_12157_59_23801_1.jpg

That's it, beautiful job on your armor build. Hope to see you at Centurion :salute:

• ukswrath changed the title to TK-93312 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (AP) [758]