4 month to haven't an hasbro conv. from doopy

GodOfLibra

Hi everybody, I made an order at doopy for an hasbro kit but after 4 month(3rd of may) I haven't recive nothing, I send many and many mails, to different address, but no answer, and my order result ever pending....I need this kit, but I don't know how, an especially when all the pepole say to my " be quiet" he arrive, but now I've lost the hope

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi Tony,

I understand your frustration. I had an order delayed with them once. Try calling them or write a postcard. Magically they will respond when you catch them at the right moment. Don't give up just keep trying and be as polite as you can even if you are not happy. I think they get lots of negative mail and probably they just ignore it after a while. Hope you get what you paid for. But certainly keep trying. Definitely call them. I once got through.  BTW, how is your prized Sonix doing??? I still dream of that!! LOL!

Contact Us
If you need to contact Doopy Doo's please email 
Sales@doopydoos.com between 10am - 5pm Mon - Fri. You can also call us on 07765993672  our lines are open from 10am - 3pm, Mon - Fri.

or alternatively please write to

DoopyDoo's Ltd

261 Brereton Avenue

Cleethorpes

North Lincolnshire DN35-7RA

I've been having contact with them twice already since placing my order for a e11 kit the other day. They even shipped it and gave me a tracking number. I hope this works out for you! I would try calling them so you get a direct answer.

I have ordered from them 3 times, and the first two took about 20-25 days to arrive.... no biggie.  The last time I ordered one I tried to contact them at the 30 day mark.  Nothing.  No reply to multiple emails.  I ended up contacting PayPal to look into it and I magically received a reply from them the next day with an apology, and received my kit 3 days later.  They may not pay attention to you, but they will certainly take notice when PayPal gets involved.  It;s kind of sad, really, because they really do make a fantastic kit at a great price but seem to enjoy shipping when they feel like it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I convert my paypal request, now they will write to doopy, for an answer, of where is my kit, after this if they didn't say nothing, they will start the refund

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Please keep us informed of your progress, Tony.  I would be interested in finding out how it goes.

That's sure, I'm very angry with them because I wrote to him that I needed the kit to convert my hasbro, for my request to enter 501, and not even to that they answered, I brought patience, but frankly I think they are really exaggerated, they have not answered my request for clarification through paypal, and this is serious, fortunately Tino sold me a complete kit that he had in addition, but anyway I need a hasbro kit and sell it only to them, becouse I bought an hasbro after the purchase of the kit, and now this hasbro have the battery empty

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

Sorry to hear how this ended up Tony. Hope you can get another hasbro kit soon.  No worries about having a blaster for basic clearance, just need the armor, blaster not required. If you apply with one then you might want to check the requirements for acceptable blasters. But again, its optional for basic application.

Sorry to hear how this ended up Tony. Hope you can get another hasbro kit soon.  No worries about having a blaster for basic clearance, just need the armor, blaster not required. If you apply with one then you might want to check the requirements for acceptable blasters. But again, its optional for basic application.

I know my friend, don't worry for me, I'm waiting a complete doopy from Tino, the hasbro is only to make photo with the childs, but I need it

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk