Boots

xmmxWOO.jpg

Gloves

T6wIfCY.jpg

Action Shot

lH1nxTo.jpg

Edited by Albaz
  • Like 1

Wow seriously Alberto, this is some beautiful work. You have done an amazing job on your build. Thanks for allowing me to the opportunity to follow you along on your journey. Let's bring another EIB to the ECG!  Hey that hyperfirm looks familiar!

• Like 2

Wow seriously Alberto, this is some beautiful work. You have done an amazing job on your build. Thanks for allowing me to the opportunity to follow you along on your journey. Let's bring another EIB to the ECG!  Hey that hyperfirm looks familiar!

Thanks! And yes...I wonder who sold me that blaster... ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Great Job... looks like this will be an extremely easy approval.

the only watch out i can give you is on the belt, it looks like the edges are a bit to rounded off from the 45 degree angle cut.

But shouldn't affect anything lol.

Good Luck Bud! Amazing job!

• Like 1

Great Job... looks like this will be an extremely easy approval.

the only watch out i can give you is on the belt, it looks like the edges are a bit to rounded off from the 45 degree angle cut.

But shouldn't affect anything lol.

Good Luck Bud! Amazing job!

Oh yeah i cut my finger on the sharp corners so I sanded them down a little

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Alberto thank you for your patience and EI application, let's take a look.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

Beautiful job on your build brother, your attention to detail is very evident. That being said all submission photos have been posted, Andrew and myself and proud to say your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. Welcome to the rank trooper!      :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. Overall your armor looks very nice. In our ongoing quest to make a every trooper look his or her best we have a few minor areas to mention. First is your helmet lens. The color is perfect but it's may be a bit transparent. As we examined your app closely your eye caught ours lol. Though not mandatory you might want to go with either a darker shade or slightly thicker material that obstructs your eyes from the fans ;)

helmet.jpg   

Next up, armor spacing. You're a tall fella and you've done a fabulous job evenly spacing the armor sections. If we had any suggestions it would be to maybe drop your biceps even farther reducing the gap between them and your forearms as seen in the reference photo. 

biceps.jpg

Reference photo

88b875e6-1427-49f6-a693-9f3b16336ed1.jpg

Waist belt a little low. In the straight forward photo the belt doesn't look too bad but from other angles it appears to be 1/2" below the ab buttons. This could be just a photo issue but worth mentioning none the less. 

belt.jpg

Reference image

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you for Centurion. If there are any areas of concern they will  be discussed here.

There's only one area of concern, the drop boxes are to be aligned with the outer most edge of the ammo belt. In some photos it appears to be correct, in others it's off. Please make sure this is corrected before applying for Centurion if you choose to do so.

drop%20box.jpg

Job well done Alberto. Congratulations again, a well deserved Expert Infantry badge :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• ukswrath changed the title to TK-20055 Requesting [ANH Stunt] EIB Status (AP) [756]
3 minutes ago, ukswrath said:

Hey Alberto thank you for your patience and EI application, let's take a look.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

Beautiful job on your build brother, your attention to detail is very evident. That being said all submission photos have been posted, Andrew and myself and proud to say your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. Welcome to the rank trooper!      :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. Overall your armor looks very nice. In our ongoing quest to make a every trooper look his or her best we have a few minor areas to mention. First is your helmet lens. The color is perfect but it's may be a bit transparent. As we examined your app closely your eye caught ours lol. Though not mandatory you might want to go with either a darker shade or slightly thicker material that obstructs your eyes from the fans ;)

helmet.jpg   

Next up, armor spacing. You're a tall fella and you've done a fabulous job evenly spacing the armor sections. If we had any suggestions it would be to maybe drop your biceps even farther reducing the gap between them and your forearms as seen in the reference photo. 

biceps.jpg

Reference photo

Waist belt a little low. In the straight forward photo the belt doesn't look too bad but from other angles it appears to be 1/2" below the ab buttons. This could be just a photo issue but worth mentioning none the less. 

belt.jpg

Reference image

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you for Centurion. If there are any areas of concern they will  be discussed here.

There's only one area of concern, the drop boxes are to be aligned with the outer most edge of the ammo belt. In some photos it appears to be correct, in others it's off. Please make sure this is corrected before applying for Centurion if you choose to do so.

drop%20box.jpg

Job well done Alberto. Congratulations again, a well deserved Expert Infantry badge :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

YAY! Thanks! The "lens" issue came up this weekend, so I have bought a thicker lens. Hopefully that doesn't prevent me from applying for Centurion. I think the drop box is not aligned just because I had to take my own pics, and they bounce around when running back and forth form the camera. Maybe I should set a longer timer so I have time to get everything back in place LMAO.

I'll submit for Centurion soon. THANK YOU!

Once again thank you for the approval!

Just now, Albaz said:

YAY! Thanks! The "lens" issue came up this weekend, so I have bought a thicker lens. Hopefully that doesn't prevent me from applying for Centurion. I think the drop box is not aligned just because I had to take my own pics, and they bounce around when running back and forth form the camera. Maybe I should set a longer timer so I have time to get everything back in place LMAO.

I'll submit for Centurion soon. THANK YOU!

Once again thank you for the approval!

No worries on the lens. Regarding the drop box alignment if you simply glue the connecting strap to your cloth belt you won't have to be concerned about them moving around ;), something I forgot to mention. Great job :duim:

Just now, ukswrath said:

No worries on the lens. Regarding the drop box alignment if you simply glue the connecting strap to your cloth belt you won't have to be concerned about them moving around ;), something I forgot to mention. Great job :duim:

Good idea! thanks!

3 hours ago, starsaber25 said:

WHHOOO HOOO!  Check out that nice new shiny badge under your name!  Congrats Alberto!  That Centurion badge will be under there very shortly.

Thank you! And thank you for all your help!