Armour Husky storage bin on sale

dak

Hey folks, just a heads up this weekend (labor day- 3 day) at Home Depot: they have the Husky brand 37" (50 gallon)rolling storage bin regular price at $64.00  is on SALE! It is priced at $54.00

• 4 weeks later...

What's the regular price in the states for this bin?

I'm on the border so may just look to grab one next time I am across. I also think I'll get Plasti-dip from the US. Seems more reasonable than what's available in Canada.

Edit: Regular Price is $64.00 US. Still a lot cheaper than trying to buy in Canada.

Edited by Hankey
Found Answer

• 3 weeks later...

These bins are now $49US. Both sizes. The big one is huge and won't fit in smaller cars for sure. I picked up the smaller one today as well as two cans of Plasti Dip and some 4-40 slotted flat head screws. Impossible to find in Toronto and even hard to find in Buffalo. So $49 instead of $117 for the bin and $6 each for the spray instead of $23 each in Toronto. $61US vs $163CDN. Crazy.

• Like 1

For those who purchase one of the large Husky bins, here's a tip:  When getting ready (before or after a troop) slide the handle out.  The tray that comes inside fits perfectly in the opening, giving you perfect access to everything inside the bin and tray as well.

• Like 1