Helmet: Anovos

Blaster: Hasbro DoopyDoo conversion E11

Height: 5'11''

Weight: 160 lbs

Boots: TK

Belt: Rob Kittell

Neck Seal: Darman

Holster: Anovos

I was having issues with my photos, hopefully they show up ok, thanks!

Pose photo courtesy of Martin Miller Photography

VM17C3I.jpg

VzhCUoQ.jpg

LmkLEB8.jpg

lpAJIBq.jpg

CSMyywR.jpg

pIWFXXc.jpg

SaTjXp2.jpg

iPtr5dD.jpg

4fUKVyl.jpg

bVu89Pa.jpg

6QAke9u.jpg

iniayFt.jpg

ZLNS6u0.jpg

HYEE6qq.jpg

sK3fWQE.jpg

sD5YtkN.jpg

roSrkV7.jpg

5J5YdQN.jpg

UZ4NF8b.jpg

vK1qL83.jpg

epS5KE2.jpg

5PwUAds.jpg

9URkjz3.jpg

Edited by Briareos1138
  • Like 2

Looks good Noah. Nice build.

One suggestion which might help to get the badge.

Perhaps you reduce some of your cover strip lenght to match with the amour edges. Especially on you right forearm this could be problem.

Although I did not start my reqeust I did this at my armour too to be on the safe side. At other threads this often is an issue :) 

Really nice job on that Anovos build, Noah!  Like Patrick mentioned, I would try to cut down the extending cover strips.. they may poke into your arm/thigh and be a bit uncomfortable.  Also, you will need to take a few minutes and remove the white paint on the butt plate and upper ab rivets.  An easy fix, and I hope to see that EI badge under your name soon!

Question about the cover strips, I helped noah with his armor. We left the cover strips end at the longest point of the armor, if they have to be adjusted the only thing to do would be follow the contour of the armor piece, is that ok? Should we follow the red line on the photo? Also didn't realize the rivets were not supposed to be painted. Are they to be left unpainted for centurion also? Thanks for your help, it's much appreciated!

4f51d7072732c3baa2742d00ab3959c9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A small amount of the cover strip sticking out will not make that much of a difference for approval, but as you mentioned you can cut it along the contour of the armor as shown in your photo.  Looking over some of the approved Centurion submissions will give you a better idea of how close you can take it.

The paint on the rivets will definitely need to be removed.  Here are a 3 shots of screen used armor and a screen capture as a reference:

eQvpXFa.jpg?2              74ZGxI0.jpg?1  5NHq1HI.jpg?2  3NFO2fc.jpg?2

On 9/4/2017 at 4:26 AM, justjoseph63 said:

Really nice job on that Anovos build, Noah!  Like Patrick mentioned, I would try to cut down the extending cover strips.. they may poke into your arm/thigh and be a bit uncomfortable.  Also, you will need to take a few minutes and remove the white paint on the butt plate and upper ab rivets.  An easy fix, and I hope to see that EI badge under your name soon!

Exactly... these were my only critiques. Good Job Trooper. Move Along!

Hey Noah thank you for applying for EIB. Thank you for making the corrections as mentioned by your fellow troopers. 
CRL and EIB Application Requirements:
All the required submission photos have been posted. Very nice job on your build. Your armor meets all EIB requirements, Andrew and myself would like to welcome you to Expert Infantry Brock :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor and accuracy. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. Again, these are suggestions and recommendations. The accuracy is ultimately up to you. We have a few areas to go over so let's get to it.

Vcoder lines could use a little more definition, as seen in the provided reference photo. A little touch up is in order in the following areas. 

vcoder.jpg

Reference photo

vcoder.jpg

Next is the shoulder ball gap. There should be minimal gap between the shoulder bells and chest/back plates. YOur's aren't that bad but could stand to be closer. Tightening the upper strap should do the trick. 

shoulders.jpg

Reference phoito

59603a67dfc5c_Shouldergap.jpg.6f5d750c92d81a87e0e82c789975131b.jpg

Next up is the back to kidney gap and posterior position. There should be very minimal gap here between the back and posterior in relation to the kidney. We definitely encourage you to tighten or reposition these areas as illustrated. 

poterior.jpg

Reference photo

f609da44-0cd0-46aa-bfe2-66bb64f9f0a1.jpg

Another area needing adjustment is your right forearm which appears to have a considerably larger gap between it and the hand guard. We're suggesting you minimize the gap to match your right side whixh may require you to drop the bicep essentially dropping the forearm also.

arm.jpg

Thermal Detonator screws big. They flat pan head and slotted but they also appear to be a bit large in relation to our TD clips. The ear screws you may have removed from the helmet ears are a perfect size if you still have them lying around.

td.jpg

Reference photo

TD%20clip%20screws.jpg

Waist belt is positioned a bit low. It should sit roughly at or just below the ab buttons, as seen in the reference photo.

belt2.jpg

Reference photo

88b875e6-1427-49f6-a693-9f3b16336ed1.jpg

And finally, not a huge deal but the sniper knee should follow the contour of the shin. This may be a simple photo issue, if not you might want to trim this area down a bit.

knee%202.jpg

Reference photo

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you for your Centurion application if you choose to apply. If there were any areas of concern they would be discussed here. We have a couple area that will need to be addressed before applying for Centurion. The CRL states the drop boxes should be aligned with the outer most edge of the ammo belt. Simply correctly positioning the drop box connecting strap then gluing it to the cloth belt should keep them in place and aligned. 

CRL: *For level three certification (if applicable): Drop boxes are vertically aligned with the end of the ammo belt with minimal gap. 

The boxes should also sit just below the ammo belt lower edge. Before applying for Centurion you'll need to secure these in the correct locations.

belt3.jpgbelt.jpg

Here's a reference photo

gallery_12157_59_37792-crop.jpg

Hasbro Blaster not accepted at L3. The CRL states: "For level three certification (if applicable):
Hasbro blasters are not allowed, even conversions." Sorry but you'll need to replace your blaster with a model that is acceptable before you apply for Centurion, if you choose to apply. 

That's it, great job on your build Noah. Hope to see you at Centurion. :jc_doublethumbup:

• ukswrath changed the title to TK-17370 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (Anovos) [755]
  • 4 weeks later...

Awesome to see! Finally found ya on FISD! Can't wait to see that Centurion application! You would be #4 in our Garrison! Make sure you share it everywhere! Share it proudly!