Dorm Room Trooping Decoration!

TheBlooperTrooper

So a little under two weeks ago I made the long distance drive with my parents to my newfound home of BGSU in Ohio for college to study accounting! To make sure I was taking a slice of home with me, even though I've left my kit behind, I brought a collage of all my troops up to the current moment, with room to grow to hold up to 25 troops per frame! I finally got this hung up a couple of days ago, and thought I should post it here! My complete trooping log can be found either in my signature, or with the full image set on Imgur at http://imgur.com/a/Z1wHN

jRTr702.jpg

• Like 1

Nice job!  A great snapshot of the long journey through great troops!  

I, myself, am about to submit my basic approval photos!  3 long months and I'm almost out of the building tunnel lol.  I glued on my last pieces LATE last night and will remove them once I get home, suit up, take photos and then submit for approval :D

This is a great idea for ANY trooper.... I'll probably be doing something similar as well :) 

2 hours ago, Btabc said:

Nice job!  A great snapshot of the long journey through great troops!  

I, myself, am about to submit my basic approval photos!  3 long months and I'm almost out of the building tunnel lol.  I glued on my last pieces LATE last night and will remove them once I get home, suit up, take photos and then submit for approval :D

This is a great idea for ANY trooper.... I'll probably be doing something similar as well :) 

Thanks! Best of luck on your approval!

11 minutes ago, Shanester said:

Very nice collage.  Congrats on your start in college, too!

Thanks! Exciting times!

13 minutes ago, TheBlooperTrooper said:

Thanks! Best of luck on your approval!

Thanks! Exciting times!

Thanks!!!  I'm eagerly awaiting the next few hours so I can hit the road running home to suit up, take my photos and submit away!  

Good luck on your studies as well!

What a fantastic idea!  Man, wish I had thought of it back in the day - can you imagine having 1 photo from every troop, and then doing this? After a bunch of years, it will be even more impressive. What a great start!!

• Like 1