Fieldmarshall mgc sterling

fieldmarshall

• 1 month later...

I have one of these too, and yours is in great condition. Did you get the box and the sling with it too?

There are so many differences between the MGC and the Sterling L2A3, but the one that surprised me the most is the difference of size between the Outside Diameters of the barrels.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Holy crow, Marc, that is one truly magnificent looking weapon!  Your attention to detail has paid off in spades, sir, and I would not hesitate one bit in recommending this for anyone who wants to have a screen accurate ROTJ blaster!

I hope you don't mind me throwing in one tiny detail...

As seen below in 3 different screen caps there is a (cap?) rivet that runs through the stock, which prevents it from opening.

Q5rfNEp.jpg  AfPlnxf.jpg  GpIWNkX.png

I have no idea why they did this, but it's just one of those weird things that caught my eye.

Keep up the great work, and please keep supplying these awesome blasters!!!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

Holy crow, Marc, that is one truly magnificent looking weapon!  Your attention to detail has paid off in spades, sir, and I would not hesitate one bit in recommending this for anyone who wants to have a screen accurate ROTJ blaster!

I hope you don't mind me throwing in one tiny detail...

As seen below in 3 different screen caps there is a (cap?) rivet that runs through the stock, which prevents it from opening.

Q5rfNEp.jpg  AfPlnxf.jpg  GpIWNkX.png

I have no idea why they did this, but it's just one of those weird things that caught my eye.

Keep up the great work, and please keep supplying these awesome blasters!!!!

I Knew someone would spot that sir! This was a pic of the prototype. The released version does come with all rivets present.

• Like 2