Anovos FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

JonnieBear

Been sitting on this news for a while, waiting on the official announcement, but word on the proverbial street is that this is legit, and that part of NECA taking over Anovos' license will be to either fulfill or 'make right' any pending orders before beginning new projects. There is hope. My guess is "interest list" and "pre-order" items are a no, but if they were formally "sold" and have your money, hopefully it will be fulfilled. Curious if they'll have access to Anovos molds or the same manufacturers. I actually really like the majority of their products, they just had bad business practices. Rubies reputation isn't stellar for quality, but they have the infrastructure and experience that Anovos was lacking. Fingers crossed they do right. The name is pretty funny tho XD

https://www.denuonovo.com/pages/about-us

Edited by TheRascalKing
  • Like 3

Lets hope some do actually get their outstanding orders filled.

• Like 1

Really hope they do actually fulfill previously paid orders. I sort of gave up on ever getting my money back so if this works out it will be a nice surprise. Not holding my breath though until I start hearing news of orders reaching customer doorsteps. 

• Like 1

Well it is what it is... Another year 2022... :')'A new hope?' or 'Empire strikes back?'... I kinda lost interest with the First order... But we shall see if it rekindles... Or might just trade it off for whatever Instock store credit they have of any Instock item

Screenshot_2021-08-19-07-41-38-733_com.google.android.gm.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wilsoncai said:

Well it is what it is... Another year 2022... :')'A new hope?' or 'Empire strikes back?'... I kinda lost interest with the First order... But we shall see if it rekindles... Or might just trade it off for whatever Instock store credit they have of any Instock item

Screenshot_2021-08-19-07-41-38-733_com.google.android.gm.jpg

Next year?  Sure whatever.  We’ve waited 5 so far, what’s one more?  I agree it’d be really nice to finally get my kit, but definitely not holding my breath either.
 I too wonder if they’re gonna use the original molds that are shown in the ANOVOS assembly instructions   or if they’re going to use more screen accurate chest plate and yoke pieces.  Either way we’ll at least have something to show for our patience (if we get them).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone recall or find the one update where they said all kits were now going to be pre-trimmed since we waited so long?

I seen this on denuonovo.com as I could not access Anovos.com

image.thumb.png.73a73b2a0ca00c379049906c5287f575.png

I did just now find this from 9/20/2018

image.png.2d9b5c4cf850328c08052708d62a2e35.png

Wouldn't that added extra and wording promise be then included in what we ordered ?

I would hate for people to settle for something not promised.

Edited by Trace
updated information