JonnieBear

Anovos FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

What about the stormtrooper armor from Halloween Costumes.com? - any good? (Dave)

At this point, something is better than nothing lol. I’m pretty close to requesting a refund and ordering from a REAL vendor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Dave0095 said:

Hey there,

Need some advice on armor. Has anyone checked out Halloween Costumes.com? Anyone know if this is close to accurate?

Thanks! - Dave

They are exactly what the name suggests "Halloween Costumes" for use at Halloween and that's about it. If you are looking for a 501st approvable costume have a look in the Getting Started section, for First Order head here

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Dave0095 said:

Hey there,

Need some advice on armor. Has anyone checked out Halloween Costumes.com? Anyone know if this is close to accurate?

Thanks! - Dave

Hi buddy I believe you are in the wrong thread for this question, but nevertheless I would say the name "Halloween Costumes" would be a obvious red flag that it's not accurate. 

If you need a proper FOTK (first order stormtrooper) kit at this point in time, there's many you could look for please refer to the supply list here: 

I would recommend not going anywhere else to get your costume to avoid disappointment :)

But if you are a casual individual who wanna dress up for fun and is not looking for a screen accurate costume then sure, HalloweenCostume.com soft inaccurate armor might just suffice for a Halloween party or just for fun project you have.  

Edited by wilsoncai
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, JonnieBear said:

At this point, something is better than nothing lol. I’m pretty close to requesting a refund and ordering from a REAL vendor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You better hurry up and request that refund.

• Like 2