ANOVOS (DENUO NOVO) FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

JonnieBear

On 12/10/2019 at 9:13 AM, mikidymac said:

You mean will start to be delivered in 2020? The 5-6 incomplete kits delivered in April does not imply that deliveries are being made at this point.

To @snorcross11, at this point there is no indication that Anovos is going to ship us anything tomorrow or next year as they have never once delivered on any promise made in the last few years. One thing they have proven is that they can and will miss every deadline and nothing they say can be trusted, especially estimated ship dates. If you want a costume that you can troop in sooner rather than maybe never you should buy from a known and trusted vendor like Jimi and get a refund ASAP from Anovos.

Thats what I was thinking as well that they won't be shipping them out in the next year or two so why bother waiting. And I've seen Jimi's kits and they look great but I was kinda trying to get a vacuum formed kit instead. Anyone know if KB is more accurate than backstage props or vice versa? The only build I've seen of BSP looks a little big in places, which I know can be fixed, but I'm a little smaller and KB I've read is a little less defined in terms of details. Also I started working on a '66 batmobile with my dad when pre-orders started and now were almost about to paint it and its drivable lol, god I hate anovos soo much. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Hutt-trooper said:

It’s a good thing none of us wanted to wear our Sequel trilogy FOTK armour - while a sequel trilogy movie was still in theatres...

Extremely disappointing, I thought/hoped they would have actually made this final deadline, they are definitely dead to a lot of folk now, who knows how long they'll still be around for, I suppose just to supply Disney. 

You only have the backing of costumers if you can actually deliver costumes in a timely manner.

• Like 2

Well I just heard from Anovos today after reaching out to their customer support line on Sept 11 to update my shipping address. 

I heard from "Stanley" and he confirmed my shipping address has been updated for all my outstanding orders. He finished with

"Keep an eye out for our next newsletter coming out soon! We will be giving you the details when items will start shipping.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any further questions or concerns. Thank you! "

Basically Same old story...non info update.....

• Like 1

Well I just heard from Anovos today after reaching out to their customer support line on Sept 11 to update my shipping address. 

I heard from "Stanley" and he confirmed my shipping address has been updated for all my outstanding orders. He finished with

"Keep an eye out for our next newsletter coming out soon! We will be giving you the details when items will start shipping.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any further questions or concerns. Thank you! "

Well, that’s great but did Stanley say that they would ever be using your updated shipping address for anything in the next 5 years?

Their “Newsletter” is about as full of crap as their shipping estimates.

What a freaking joke.... even their updated Kylo helmet ship date is now 6 months long. Is it really that difficult to estimate your product deliveries when I can walk into Disneyland and buy the exact same helmet tomorrow? WTF Anovos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Must have woke up from their hibernation lol

12 hours ago, Peregrinus said:

Someone I know just got the shipping notice today for his TFA Han Solo jacket.

I'll try to remain hopeful but seeing is believing at this point.

Going to Galaxy's Edge on sunday so at least I'll get to see my two helmets that may or may not ever ship.

• Like 1

Amazing they can have Mandalorian helmets ready for the painting process but can not fill 4 year old orders, shameful 

I got excited I got an email from them but it was just them closing all my other emails asking questions:/ geesh they are mean

Maybe check again? They did the same thing for me and I checked the latest email and they actually replied. Is the email from Stanley?

Sent from my CLT-AL00 using Tapatalk

I got the same thing. Closing-out follow-ups that weren't needed, in my case, as I'd resolved it all over chat months ago.

Meanwhile, I've seen two more folks mention they'd gotten the shipping notifications for their TFA Han jackets. The FOTK is in the same shipping window. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but it's hard not to...

• Like 1

Lawsuit still a pingpong between the attorneys.

Document 42, and 48 to 52 are the current state as far as i can read out of the legalese

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/15719420/richard-dalton-v-anovos-productions-llc/

(keeping a eye on the "news" of the lawsuit personally. For checking if i need to re-request the docket at Pacer itself so it appears on courtlistener (i got the Recap plugin to upload the court stuff to get it out from behind the paywall) i peek over at https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/28455203/Dalton_v_Anovos_Productions,_LLC_et_al to check which documents are "current". )

• Like 1