ANOVOS (DENUO NOVO) FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

JonnieBear

2 weeks to go before their window closes...I reached out to customer service in vain (via website) opened up multiple trouble ticket and everything. I needed to change my shipping address and I wanted to confirm the change with them. 

CRICKETS........

has anyone gotten someone on the phone for customer support?

or heard from them period?

Less than 2 weeks before Anovos misses another date.  gonna have to go to DW if I want one I guess....

Not at all. I bought mine from an eBay store. You can also order from Big Bad Toy Store. They have them in stock and are delivering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 hour ago, JAFO said:

Not at all. I bought mine from an eBay store. You can also order from Big Bad Toy Store. They have them in stock and are delivering.

I was being a bit facetious as my patience is running out. I pre-ordered under the intial price of 250 and had a $25 credit, so no way I'm paying 350+. I haven't lost that much patience,but still..........

Agreed, I was just at GE on Sunday and Monday and asked if they had any of the FOTK and Kylo helmets in stock? The CM commented that had had plenty in the back and asked how many I wanted and said I could take them now.

So damn frustrating.........

Separate supply chain my a$$, unless we are going to be shipped all the blems that Disney didn't accept. (Insert your favorite conspiracy theory here)

Edited by mikidymac

4 hours ago, mikidymac said:

Agreed, I was just at GE on Sunday and Monday and asked if they had any of the FOTK and Kylo helmets in stock? The CM commented that had had plenty in the back and asked how many I wanted and said I could take them now.

So damn frustrating.........

Separate supply chain my a$$, unless we are going to be shipped all the blems that Disney didn't accept. (Insert your favorite conspiracy theory here)

Yea not cool of Anovos

• Like 1

14 hours ago, wilsoncai said:

So backstage props have released their ready to ship pictures for their TLJ FOTK

Started later then Anovos... Use metal molds as well.. And still manage to complete orders... 

Come on anovos!!!! 

To be fair, BSP was supposed to deliver their kits in June 2018, and have gone through significant delays with poor communication. Glad they're finally going out, looking forward to mine!

• Like 1

Anyone still looking for a Anovos (cheaper than purchasing Anovos direct) TLJ helmet Entertainment Earth has them listed for $224.99 with free US shipping *Note* these are a pre order expected delivery October.

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/star-wars-the-last-jedi-first-order-stormtrooper-helmet-prop-replica/nv01171122

• Like 2

On 9/21/2019 at 7:10 PM, gmrhodes13 said:
Anyone still looking for a Anovos (cheaper than purchasing Anovos direct) TLJ helmet Entertainment Earth has them listed for $224.99 with free US shipping *Note* these are a pre order expected delivery October.

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/star-wars-the-last-jedi-first-order-stormtrooper-helmet-prop-replica/nv01171122

Thank you but I already have an Anovos preordered for delivery in 2017, LOL

7 days and counting till the end of Q3..............

Edited by mikidymac
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, StrawBarry said:

To those who bought something that was expected to ship in Q3 2019... Did it arrive?

Sent from my CLT-AL00 using Tapatalk

I still haven’t received a single item. I’m still waiting on the basic kit, TFA basic helmet, TLJ basic helmet, white pauldron and a premium neck seal. 

• Like 1

To those who bought something that was expected to ship in Q3 2019... Did it arrive?

Can this company be sued for this ?
I’m just curious if it’s even possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Tbh all I would love is just communication and updates. Back when they did the tiered launch for the OT stormtrooper, updates were very prompt. hence I was cool with the wait.

For this, the update is almost not seen. Terrible

But i'm still holding on nevertheless as if they ever deliver it's a steal. 

• Like 1

Can this company be sued for this ?
I’m just curious if it’s even possible.

That’s what the first class action is attempting to do.

• Like 1

That’s what the first class action is attempting to do.

Okay so it is possible to sue this company interesting ! Man I wish I had money to spend to sue them I would love to do that

• Like 2

Tbh all I would love is just communication and updates. Back when they did the tiered launch for the OT stormtrooper, updates were very prompt. hence I was cool with the wait.

For this, the update is almost not seen. Terrible

But i'm still holding on nevertheless as if they ever deliver it's a steal. 

Yeah man updates would be very nice;-;
This lack of communication from them is so frustrating

• Like 1

Apparently they're still arriving. I was contacted last week by a member stating his BBB just arrived, so that's some good news.

That’s something positive at least.

It would be nice to know if they are actually getting a lot out or if it’s just one or two here and there.
  • Like 1

Hello!

I'm interested to start new project and I think TFATK would be an excellent choice. I still thinking what kit to buy so I think this is ok place to ask this...

Is this legit TFA armor? There is also kit which name is "The Force awakens: First order Stormtrooper-..". So what is the difference? They use same pictures in both products (TLJ helmet).

https://www.anovos.com/collections/star-wars-kits/products/star-wars-first-order-stormtrooper-standard-kit

https://www.anovos.com/products/star-wars-the-force-awakens-first-order-stormtrooper-standard-kit-pre-order

I know a problems with Anovos. However I'm not sure should I still buy that or KB... :) 

- Tuomas

Edited by Wyrkk

Hello!
I'm interested to start new project and I think TFATK would be an excellent choice. I still thinking what kit to buy so I think this is ok place to ask this...

Is this legit TFA armor? There is also kit which name is "The Force awakens: First order Stormtrooper-..". So what is the difference? They use same pictures in both products (TLJ helmet).
https://www.anovos.com/collections/star-wars-kits/products/star-wars-first-order-stormtrooper-standard-kit
https://www.anovos.com/products/star-wars-the-force-awakens-first-order-stormtrooper-standard-kit-pre-order

I know a problems with Anovos. However I'm not sure should I still buy that or KB...  

- Tuomas

I just noticed something after seeing this post completely off track but the troopers at Disney have a black detonator pack and the ones here are white well more white then black.

14 minutes ago, Wyrkk said:

Hello!

I know a problems with Anovos. However I'm not sure should I still buy that or KB... :) 

- Tuomas

If you want it in any near future, buy from someone other than ANOVOS. Turnaround is completely unknown and it's getting harder and harder to get money back if they don't deliver.

• Like 2

I just noticed something after seeing this post completely off track but the troopers at Disney have a black detonator pack and the ones here are white well more white then black.

That’s because the TD end cap is presented unfinished. The intention is to allow end user the flexibility to decide between TFA or TLJ TD.