JonnieBear

Anovos FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

4 hours ago, ultravtec757 said:

I wonder how that works if I ordered the basic kit and both of the basic helmets? Are they going to still ship the basic TFA helmets that were ordered 2 years ago? Also, has anyone ever returned anything? I bought the premium neck seal 2 years ago (still hasn't shipped), but I bought Pinky's whole gasket setup last year - so I won't have any use for just the premium neck seal by itself anymore. 

The basic kit also comes with the gaskets (just no neck seal, hence having to order it separate), so you'll have full sets from both. *heh* I'd suggest maybe putting them up for sale on here, if you don't want to keep them as back-ups.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Peregrinus said:

The basic kit also comes with the gaskets (just no neck seal, hence having to order it separate), so you'll have full sets from both. *heh* I'd suggest maybe putting them up for sale on here, if you don't want to keep them as back-ups.

Thanks, that's a great idea of selling them as a complete set.

13 hours ago, Peregrinus said:

Tangentially related, I just got am e-mail earlier that their F-11D kit is back up for pre-order. Doing another run. So if you missed it last time...

A reminder, this is the "Standard" trooper model -- no shoulder stock, mounts to thigh bracket. Not the upscaled "Heavy" version. So if you're doing a Phasma or FOHWT, this isn't the correct blaster.

Speaking of the F-11D kits.... Has anyone posted a painting tutorial for the ANOVOS F-11D kit? I have had one for about a year now and the instructions only detail how to assemble the gun. If my memory serves it didn't even say what kind of glue to use. It definitely does not describe/provide instructions on how to paint it. Any threads up here with a walkthrough????

6 hours ago, Peregrinus said:

I'd recommend the kit, and then 3D printing 5thHorseman's foregrip and lower rail pieces. Side-by-side comparison shows that, after all his revisions, his final version is within a couple millimeters in every direction, or better. So those pieces should fit on the ANOVOS kit juuuuust fine.

Thanks for the tip! I was scratching my head trying to figure out how to make that grip functional. 

16 hours ago, kungfugrip12 said:

Speaking of the F-11D kits.... Has anyone posted a painting tutorial for the ANOVOS F-11D kit? I have had one for about a year now and the instructions only detail how to assemble the gun. If my memory serves it didn't even say what kind of glue to use. It definitely does not describe/provide instructions on how to paint it. Any threads up here with a walkthrough????

Yeah - I,too, would like to know if anyone has any info on this. Anovos was of NO HELP when it came to paint to use on this thing. So mine is still sitting, unassembled, in its box. 

For the F-11 it’s not that hard. Wash really good with hot soapy water then scuff it up and rattle can it. Som clear would help with durability. Pretty much the same as resin blaster.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mikidymac said:

For the F-11 it’s not that hard. Wash really good with hot soapy water then scuff it up and rattle can it. Som clear would help with durability. Pretty much the same as resin blaster.

Is there a specific color I’m looking for? I know that there can be some oddly specific colors. 

If you head on over to our 3D parts and technical threads and look for the F11-D 3D files, when you download them you will find a PDF that shows a breakdown of what colour all the components should be. I don't beleive it has colour codes but at least you will know what should be black, white and silver.

hope that helps.

14 hours ago, Sly11 said:

If you head on over to our 3D parts and technical threads and look for the F11-D 3D files, when you download them you will find a PDF that shows a breakdown of what colour all the components should be. I don't beleive it has colour codes but at least you will know what should be black, white and silver.

hope that helps.

Thanks!!!

Just keep waiting.

Just keep swimming swimming !

Like dory ! 858da3f99c52badc89b6b83a7c84246b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

It’s become a reverse race for me, what will arrive last, my Anovos Kylo or Anovos FOTK.

Apparently either way I loose. Lol.

• Like 1

I get a lot of flak for waiting as long as I have. I hate I sold my alpha as early as I did now, but hopefully I'll be up in a few months with any real luck.

• Like 1

Just received an email from anovos telling me I have been given an opportunity to get in on the standard kit......the same one I paid for 2 years ago and am still waiting for.......

Just received an email from anovos telling me I have been given an opportunity to get in on the standard kit......the same one I paid for 2 years ago and am still waiting for.......

I just received the same email. Fourth time I’ve received it over the last three weeks. Seems like their attempt at revenue raising is not going so smoothly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 minute ago, JAFO said:

I just received the same email. Fourth time I’ve received it over the last three weeks. Seems like their attempt at revenue raising is not going so smoothly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome back 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DancerRonin said:

Interesting

Just got the same email. Said they have "approved the changes" and the pictures speak for themselves...

1 hour ago, DancerRonin said:

I predicted this some time ago, since A LOT of people pulled out and cancelled their orders Anovos now finds itself (when they are in hand) with quite a few kits that they don't have buyers for so now are reaching out to anyone who had previously shown interest, perhaps they will learn you can't keep stringing people along and not delivering.

If they were actually shipping and offered at the original Tier 1 price I'd consider buying a backup for spare parts etc. but not at $800+.

• Like 2

Just now, Harbinger said:

If they were actually shipping and offered at the original Tier 1 price I'd consider buying a backup for spare parts etc. but not at $800+.

I second that. 

• Like 1