JonnieBear

Anovos FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

28 minutes ago, Sean Hebein said:

I wish that they would say something about shipping the Kylo ensembles. I have reached out a few times and got back generic "We are on track to ship by December 22nd". They always have said that though so nobody really knows what is going on.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get to the day of season close and they push it to winter......

Agreed, I can't believe how a Anovos can say we are ontrack to ship Spring 2018, then the Kylo is ontrack to ship Summer 2018, then ontrack to ship Fall 2018 and now still no word. Who the heck is manning the wheel there?

All signs are pointing to them being afraid of how the truth will be received by their customers. I think they have known all along what the real delivery dates are going to be. They already seem to struggle with cash flow as evidenced by how hard it is for people to get refunds. If they told people back in Spring that they would have missed their projected ship date by 9 months minimum, they would have likely had an avalanche of refund requests that they wouldn't have been able to honor. To be clear, I think Anovos customer service is just as in the dark as the customers, they get fed the "on track to ship by X" and that is what they regurgitate. 

• Like 1

Well it took them almost a month to ship an “in stock” imperial officer belt that I bought during their pre-Black Friday sale.

Finally will arrive tomorrow.

So I’m not surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk