ANOVOS (DENUO NOVO) FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

JonnieBear

Would be better if the money went to refunds/actually delivering product.  

The constant sales stink of the last stages of a Ponzi scheme about to fail. 

They where selling first order helmets in an email I got a day ago interesting how they are doing that ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

https://www.therpf.com/forums/threads/anovos-picks-up-the-high-end-star-wars-costuming-license.212164/page-425#post-5135559

Some users make interesting observations lately on the Anogos topic. over at the RPF...

Edit: Buzz droids in the link embed...

Edited by masterx244
Link trouble

so what do we do now? I've been waiting since 2016  
Guess I'll just start spamming them for a refund

How did that go? I just came back to this after forgetting about my 3 year older order. Are we screwed?

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, kungfugrip12 said:

youre totally screwed. Anovos "escalated" my refund request to accounting who is presumably one person working for them during covid. TO be fair I have not been writing daily for refund status but as of now nothing.....

we're all screwed......

Well buddy.. We are all screwed. 

Early in June, they told me the same thing...please wait, we are escalating it... fast forward to today, the latest reply I got was a 2 word. "Still Pending"

Zero fracks and effort is given to us at this point in time. 

CHEERS ANOVOS....

Screenshot 2020-12-08 at 2.46.32 PM.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I received this email today. Keep in mind I requested the refund back in July.  

We understand you are waiting for your refund and sincerely apologize for the delay in processing. We can confirm that your request for cancellation/refund is with our Accounting Department, who has registered your order for Cancellation/Refund in their system. Thank you for your patience during the processing of this request. Accounting will contact you directly if they require further information. When your order has been refunded, you will receive a notification via our automated system notifying you of this occurrence.”

We sincerely appreciate your patience and wish you well!

Note: If you are interested in a Store Credit to purchase a different in-stock item, kindly lodge a NEW SUPPORT REQUEST, which includes the Subject Title: Store Credit Request

• Like 1

I received this email today. Keep in mind I requested the refund back in July.  

We understand you are waiting for your refund and sincerely apologize for the delay in processing. We can confirm that your request for cancellation/refund is with our Accounting Department, who has registered your order for Cancellation/Refund in their system. Thank you for your patience during the processing of this request. Accounting will contact you directly if they require further information. When your order has been refunded, you will receive a notification via our automated system notifying you of this occurrence.”

We sincerely appreciate your patience and wish you well!

Note: If you are interested in a Store Credit to purchase a different in-stock item, kindly lodge a NEW SUPPORT REQUEST, which includes the Subject Title: Store Credit Request

I got that same reply yesterday but I never asked for a refund tho.

On 8/22/2017 at 4:55 PM, JonnieBear said:

So Fall 2017 is like 2 weeks away and I was beginning to wonder about the FOTK Armor from Anovos. So whats everyones take?? Do you think there will be a real chance that the armor will actually come out this September? I received my helmet on time and that was a helluva start for me.

We are all aware of their terrible deadlines and constant delays, so lets not make this thread a "Lets bash Anovos" thread. Pretty please?

I would like to hear input on any new information anybody has gotten regarding the armors status or shipping information.. I know this means very little but I spoke with a rep last month and as he tells me, all is good for a fall 2017 delivery.

So at this point, where do we stand on pre-ordered FOTK kits ever actually shipping? I haven't really been following other than every year or so asking them for an update to which they say check our release calendar, which is always wrong. Are they still actually intending to make them? Are any people actually getting them? I saw people asking for refunds unsuccessfully, just wondering if there was any chance they were ever going to actually make them? This has dragged on so long my interest in trooping is waning a bit, though I still want to. Just curious. I got my bucket kit years ago from a member on here. Wish I had just waited for someone on here to offer a FOTK kit, but I was impatient so I pre-ordered Anovos.

So at this point, where do we stand on pre-ordered FOTK kits ever actually shipping? I haven't really been following other than every year or so asking them for an update to which they say check our release calendar, which is always wrong. Are they still actually intending to make them? Are any people actually getting them? I saw people asking for refunds unsuccessfully, just wondering if there was any chance they were ever going to actually make them? This has dragged on so long my interest in trooping is waning a bit, though I still want to. Just curious. I got my bucket kit years ago from a member on here. Wish I had just waited for someone on here to offer a FOTK kit, but I was impatient so I pre-ordered Anovos.

The last I heard: they lost the Star Wars license, they are out of money, took a ppp loan, and are giving out loans whenever they sell enough Star Trek and miscellaneous merchandise. Or that’s what I know. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Many have come and gone and 5 years later we still don’t have any real possibility of delivery. I find it odd I’m answering my own post this many years later. If you wanna troop and have the funds, I recommend you find other sellers. At the worst, they are respectful of your business. Unlike Anovos.

• Like 1

I feel bad for anyone that gave them the benefit of the doubt and didn't get a refund. Got clowned for not being patient but I have done over 4 or 5 costumes in span of time people have waited for con vos

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, heartstopper85 said:

I feel bad for anyone that gave them the benefit of the doubt and didn't get a refund. Got clowned for not being patient but I have done over 4 or 5 costumes in span of time people have waited for con vos

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Hi feel you Captain. 

I feel like a clown standing up for Anovos.. many individual say time to cash out... and I'm like give them a chace...

I'm the biggest fool for sure :') 

• 3 weeks later...
Am 3.4.2021 um 21:57 schrieb JTninja:

Found a cool link in one of the Facebook groups, for those who need the terms and conditions at the time of preorder

https://web.archive.org/web/20160915000000*/www.anovos.com/pages/terms-and-conditions

the Wayback Machine at archive.org is often a useful thing when you need a old page for some reason

• 1 month later...