ANOVOS (DENUO NOVO) FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

JonnieBear

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, mikidymac said:

Well, it's been another month so I assume at this point everyone heard back from Anovos and their kits have shipped?

Maybe I'm the only one that didn't get shipping notification, LOL.

Nope, me neither :P

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mikidymac said:

Well, it's been another month so I assume at this point everyone heard back from Anovos and their kits have shipped?

Must be stuck at the sorting centre 

7 hours ago, mikidymac said:

Nope you are not alone.. Got no news :( well  the first quarter ends March, thus we still have a month to go before they broke yet another promise

• Like 1

Lawsuit got updated. https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/15719420/richard-dalton-v-anovos-productions-llc/

Document 55: Schedule for main part set. Dismissal motion from Anogos didn't get thru if i understand the stuff correctly

Lawsuit got updated. https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/15719420/richard-dalton-v-anovos-productions-llc/
Document 55: Schedule for main part set. Dismissal motion from Anogos didn't get thru if i understand the stuff correctly

I honestly don’t understand this. Sorry but I’m guessing things are going good ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, bear0902 said:

I honestly don’t understand this. Sorry but I’m guessing things are going good ?

It means the lawsuit isn't cancelled ==> More stuff will follow in the future

• Like 1

On 2/24/2020 at 10:15 AM, mikidymac said:

No notification here either, but my guess is that those that ordered the “Premier” kits are the ones that are still waiting.  I’d also wager that the corona virus is going to be used as an excuse for yet another delay in shipment.  Who knows, maybe they want to make it an even 4 years since it originally went on sale before they fulfill the orders.  Call it stubborn or naively hanging on to hope that I’ll get this kit before the next trilogy hits theaters, but at this point it’s all about the principle of it now.  :lol:

Items will likely be pushed back again. I just got a reply back about my Cassian Andor jacket that it's going to ship during the "beginning of Q2" instead of Q1

Yikes.

Sent from my CLT-AL00 using Tapatalk

Damn that Anovovirus!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Damon said:

No notification here either, but my guess is that those that ordered the “Premier” kits are the ones that are still waiting.  I’d also wager that the corona virus is going to be used as an excuse for yet another delay in shipment.  Who knows, maybe they want to make it an even 4 years since it originally went on sale before they fulfill the orders.  Call it stubborn or naively hanging on to hope that I’ll get this kit before the next trilogy hits theaters, but at this point it’s all about the principle of it now.  :lol:

Nope, even the Standard Line ones never shipped.

Just to be clear Anovos hasn't shipped FOTK kits that I am aware of since Celebration 2019 which was 11 months ago.

And yes, I too agree that the Corona Virus will be the next textbook Anovos excuse.

But wait, weren't they already on a ship ready for delivery 12 months ago?

Edited by mikidymac
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, mikidymac said:

Just to be clear Anovos hasn't shipped FOTK kits that I am aware of since Celebration 2019 which was 11 months ago.

And yes, I too agree that the Corona Virus will be the next textbook Anovos excuse.

That ship left from Alderaan. 

4 hours ago, mikidymac said:

:laugh1:Yeah, just like they’ve been moving facilities and have had to re-start the manufacturing process over and over again.  So typical.

The saga continues. I really hope the day comes where everyone has a final resolution to this debacle.

Surely we are in for some good news eventually.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, bear0902 said:

So I emailed them and lol they did bring the corona virus into their reply lol

1d5cbc5de34046f7355c4e23ce9276cc.jpg

And there we go......... the Anovos COVID-19 excust that we all knew was coming.

I call B.S. on all of this. "small batches" my an impolite person. They have been touting the "large shipment " for years now that mysteriously never arrives.

Charlie is, "Worried about the supply chain keeping their promises"? WTF Charlie! How about you and Anovos keeping YOUR promises!!!!

Edited by mikidymac
  • Like 1