ANOVOS (DENUO NOVO) FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

JonnieBear

I must have missed this before https://www.anovos.com/collections/first-order-stormtrooper/products/star-wars-first-order-stormtrooper-armor-kit-replacement-parts

STAR WARS™ First Order Stormtrooper Armor Kit Replacement Parts (Pre-Order)

STAR WARS™ First Order Stormtrooper Armor Kit Replacement Parts (Pre-Order)$ 600.00

I must have missed this before https://www.anovos.com/collections/first-order-stormtrooper/products/star-wars-first-order-stormtrooper-armor-kit-replacement-parts

AllParts_grande.jpg?v=1571439248&key=99692ffa756bf837ad1d9c0e48302c1bcb29f46b8c84a85de4894239388b9e5f

STAR WARS First Order Stormtrooper Armor Kit Replacement Parts (Pre-Order)$ 600.00

Yes, they started trying to sell each individual replacement kit back in April.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, bear0902 said:

Ouch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Naa I’m confident it will arrive at some point, planning on going TLJ with the full set and use the spares to go Executioner with:D

1 hour ago, Lee_C_77 said:

They’re selling replacement armour parts to replace parts on armour that hasn’t shipped yet?

Oh, don't worry, the spares are non-existent too so they should match perfectly.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I mentioned a couple pages back that the shipping window for the pre-2019 TFA FOTK preorder got quietly shifted to Q4 on their web site. There was apparently a small statement to that effect on their FB page, but I'm hardly ever on FB and didn't see it. So they haven't gone over without comment -- they're actually well within their current window, with a month and a half to go. ;):P Given a nonzero number of people have gotten at least partial kits (with the lion's share apparently going to Disney for "Rise of the Resistance" extras), it's no longer complete vaporware. I have faith I'll get something eventually.

• Like 2

Given a nonzero number of people have gotten at least partial kits (with the lion's share apparently going to Disney for "Rise of the Resistance" extras), it's no longer complete vaporware. I have faith I'll get something eventually.

Not even extras are wearing them. The fifty kits in the hangar are on animatronics.

leraZb2.jpg

gabAs8O.jpg

"Some of the First Order Stormtroopers in the hangar bay do move a little bit. They all won;t stand perfectly still, but you may not have time to notice as you will be rushed out of the ITS and into the hallway leading to the ride vehicles."

leraZb2.jpg&key=78ea0fd85c2341a56fca28d6e0eb0fc953fb6393551cb699db7b239c66a3c080

gabAs8O.jpg&key=e2a5e37e30d7630707a1dfd2b36563559c5db01e181e15258f55df808b58cc83

"Some of the First Order Stormtroopers in the hangar bay do move a little bit. They all won;t stand perfectly still, but you may not have time to notice as you will be rushed out of the ITS and into the hallway leading to the ride vehicles."

That’s correct. Here’s a little more insight courtesy of an LFL Technician...

“The 50 you see in the beginning are all animatronic and very slight movement to some of them. You'd have to really look for it but its there. You can see they are holding their guns at different positions too and not all of the heads are facing perfectly front.”

I’ve finally closed the Anovos chapter of my life.

I had 2 FOTK standard kits on order. I cancelled one early this year and got refunded, hoping the second would come through. 
Both ordered in August 2016, the second refund has taken me 4 weeks but it finally happened today - NEVER EVER AGAIN will I give these thieves and liars another cent.

I hope you all get money/product down the line, somehow.

I know the full story of why/how they got to this point with the FOTK kits, yet stood by them. It was my bad call.

Anyway, I now have a first class ABS kit, ordered and delivered within a week that I’ll work on and bid this dark part of my costuming a grim fairwell...

Edited by BIGDEAL
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, BIGDEAL said:

I had 2 FOTK standard kits on order. I cancelled one early this year and got refunded, hoping the second would come through. 
Both ordered in August 2016, the second refund has taken me 4 weeks but it finally happened today - NEVER EVER AGAIN will I give these thieves and liars another cent.

I know the full story of why/how they got to this point with the FOTK kits, yet stood by them. It was my bad call.

Anyway, I now have a first class ABS kit, ordered and delivered within a week that I’ll work on and bid this dark part of my costuming a grim fairwell...

I am SOOOO close to joining you. I have been on order since September 2016 for the FOTK and 2 years on the Kylo Ren helmet. Would you mind detailing the process you used to get your refund? I think at this point I am ready to move on to another vendor that actually ships. (incidentally who did you end up going with?)

22 hours ago, BIGDEAL said:

Sorry to hear your frustration Phil, nothing worse than vendors that don't deliver, sadly we've seen a lot recently. Glad to hear you're receiving refunds and a new opportunity to finally build your kit. Looking forward to your build

• Like 1

It’s all business at this point. Vendors that don’t meet expectations will lose and sadly fail. Those that do will gain what the others lost. 

I don’t want vendors to not succeed, but at the same time services need to be provided and met in a business. 

I wish there were more FOTK vendors who were solid out there. This kit seems to be the most difficult to meet demand.

• Like 1