ANOVOS (DENUO NOVO) FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

JonnieBear

Thank you Reggie... for replying my inquiries... BUT! Comes the main issue... HOW DO ONE RAN OUT OF GASKET??? :explodingemotie:

image.thumb.png.a8452f77a8f0a34bdd7abf569e232f95.png

Because they’re all at SWGE!!!

On a positive note, at least you got a response. That’s a rarity these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

Thank you Reggie... for replying my inquiries... BUT! Comes the main issue... HOW DO ONE RAN OUT OF GASKET??? :explodingemotie:

Wow a response, not a great one but communication is better than nothing I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Agreed on the bright note lease we got an update in a way.. 

Hope they solved this "Gasket Issue" and get the kits shipping soon. it's cutting real close to the build timeline

If you’re intention is to be ready for TROS I would not be putting faith in Anosho.

• Like 1

Perhaps as a back up plan, reach out to Teresa here on the boards Geekypinks. She makes gaskets for all FO TK’s

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/search/?q=Geeky

• Like 2

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 12:43 AM, wilsoncai said:

Btw, Is it me or did the cloth Gasket as promised turned to Latex again?

image.png.4d7e34b260cf70471e0a6f07d48a43bb.png

:( maybe this is old news but I think i didn't get the memo. 

I see people speculate all day long but until it arrives it's anyone's guess.

In the meantime gather all the other necessary hardware and tools needed to build it. Looking forward to your BBB day.  

As Andrew mentioned you might want to have a back up plan. Theresa does make an awesome set of gaskets just in case.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DancerRonin said:

Funny thing is when I ordered the armor my intent was to have it ready for the last Jedi!  The fact that I’m gonna miss the last film that may even have first order in it is pretty enraging at this point.  

Same

• Like 2

Funny thing is when I ordered the armor my intent was to have it ready for the last Jedi!  The fact that I’m gonna miss the last film that may even have first order in it is pretty enraging at this point.  
I feel u buddy hahaha I feel u.

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I see people speculate all day long but until it arrives it's anyone's guess.

In the meantime gather all the other necessary hardware and tools needed to build it. Looking forward to your BBB day.  

As Andrew mentioned you might want to have a back up plan. Theresa does make an awesome set of gaskets just in case.

Thanks Buddy!

Hahaha yup got everything I need except my kit haha

Bummers ;)

Looking forward to building once it's here

• Like 1

13 hours ago, wilsoncai said:

How does this explain why the kits aren't shipping when the few kits that did ship a few months ago did not have gaskets or helmets? If they were shipping them before without gaskets why did they stop? Show me proof that a single kit was shipped with gaskets. And WTF why would they have more kits than gaskets when they have had years now and countless delays to get the same number of gaskets as kits, is it that hard to count?

I am sorry but even though I have supported Anovos from the start and held out hope at this point with another missed deadline and more excuses this is straight up fraud. I hope the class action goes forward and they lose their asses. In no way, shape or form should this company be allowed to continue. At his point I really don't care if I get my stuff I just want them to be shut down so they stop screwing people. This will now be the 3rd halloween that I do not have my Kylo Ren from Anovos and at this point my son has moved on and isn't even into Star Wars anymore and that I will never be able to get back. So yes I have gone from an Anovos cheerleader to being very bitter towards them and will do all I can to help others avoid them. 

Edited by mikidymac
  • Like 3

Just got an update on the class action lawsuit and due to the judges decisions the only states that will be covered at this time are California, Florida, New York and Washington.
What's the compensation for those covered?

• Like 1

What's the compensation for those covered?

How was you supposed to sign up for this ? I live in Florida. Was just curious and yeah wondering the same thing as you asked please lmk when you find out :)

That’s good news for those states, interesting to see if others are covered in the future.

The compensation will certainly also be an interesting part of this long drawn out story.

Good luck to all those still seeking satisfaction, and thank you for the update.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, bear0902 said:

How was you supposed to sign up for this ? I live in Florida. Was just curious and yeah wondering the same thing as you asked please lmk when you find out :)

There really isn't a signup as they are asking for coverage of all customers of Anovos that did not receive the items ordered however, now it is only customers in those 4 states.

The compensation is only to have the items ordered delivered or your payments refunded. Having said that, and being part of another class action the bad thing is the general customers are the last to receive any money and that is only of any money remaining. So if they win the class action there is no guarantee there will be any money to return to the customers so it could range anywhere from a full refund to nothing.

Anovos just sent me an email asking if I'm interested in the Kylo Ren ensemble that they're rereleasing... People just want their orders man!

Sent from my CLT-AL00 using Tapatalk

Including all those waiting on their Kylo’s since 2016!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StrawBarry said:

Anovos just sent me an email asking if I'm interested in the Kylo Ren ensemble that they're rereleasing... People just want their orders man!

Received that too, I still can't believe they have the gall to continue offering products to those people who have yet to be supplied outstanding orders, bit of a slap in the face and not helping with what little image they have left.

• Like 2

Received that too, I still can't believe they have the gall to continue offering products to those people who have yet to be supplied outstanding orders, bit of a slap in the face and not helping with what little image they have left.

They need all the revenue they can access right now. It’s appalling business practice to keep selling when they’re already behind on orders but they’re desperate.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

I'll take two lol

• Like 1