ANOVOS (DENUO NOVO) FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

JonnieBear

15 hours ago, ukswrath said:

Wow troopers sorry to hear this is still going on

Yes, other than one or two going out months ago I really don't think there is any evidence that Anovos has been shipping any kits at all. I am afraid their Q3 delivery is just another bunch of BS at this point.

• Like 1

Yes, other than one or two going out months ago I really don't think there is any evidence that Anovos has been shipping any kits at all. I am afraid their Q3 delivery is just another bunch of BS at this point.

I know not everyone who ordered the armour is on here or the fb groups. But in total there are about 5 confirmed kits on them. Even if only 25% of the kits belong to members here and FB that would only be around 20 kits in the wild.
What’s really annoying is the photos from the SWGE ROTR with all the troopers in Anovos kits. Seems that Disney got supplied, whilst everybody else waits.

0e1cb900ed34a6106cc1db77d3745dd3.jpg
  • Like 1

I know not everyone who ordered the armour is on here or the fb groups. But in total there are about 5 confirmed kits on them. Even if only 25% of the kits belong to members here and FB that would only be around 20 kits in the wild.
What’s really annoying is the photos from the SWGE ROTR with all the troopers in Anovos kits. Seems that Disney got supplied, whilst everybody else waits.

When the Mouse calls, you answer!

a95786c060c3fef2f0bca3576a74db9e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 3

57 minutes ago, Lee_C_77 said:

0e1cb900ed34a6106cc1db77d3745dd3.jpg

I think there is pretty strong evidence that's exactly where our kits went. You can see the Anovos forearm cutout pretty clearly in the picture. And if you count both parks that is a pretty good chunk of kits.

First it is a theory but then when there is actual proof, looks like we were all taken by Anovos to support Disney.

The signature Anovos 90 degree forearm cutout....

waq8L57.jpg

Then we have the Rise of the Resistance pictures....

Rkv6Pso.jpg

VOd9qBq.jpg

Add this evidence to the fact that Anovos is supplying the shops in Galaxy's Edge and there you have the trail of our missing kits.

Edited by mikidymac
  • Like 1

BSP has delivered more than five kits this week alone albeit after a little nudge

Quality is looking very good so far and the kit even includes a pauldron!

2 minutes ago, JAFO said:

BSP has delivered more than five kits this week alone albeit after a little nudge emoji6.png

Quality is looking very good so far and the kit even includes a pauldron!

Still waiting to see more of the BSP kits as there is already some chatter on FB that parts are not accurate and will not pass 501st but we still need more pictures and information.

• Like 1

Still waiting to see more of the BSP kits as there is already some chatter on FB that parts are not accurate and will not pass 501st but we still need more pictures and information.

As you’ll be aware that chatter is from another vendor. The forearm indent is a little shallow but to say it is not approvable is unfounded scaremongering at best.

Any chance we can see some photos of the BSP kit posted up, interested to see how they look.

Also just to add, nothing is 501st approved until it is built, correctly fitted to the member and reviewed by their GML. :)

• Like 1

Any chance we can see some photos of the BSP kit posted up, interested to see how they look.
Also just to add, nothing is 501st approved until it is built, correctly fitted to the member and reviewed by their GML.

Might be best to start a seperate thread for that though I suspect there will be some new build threads emerging VERY soon.

2 hours ago, mikidymac said:

I think there is pretty strong evidence that's exactly where our kits went. You can see the Anovos forearm cutout pretty clearly in the picture. And if you count both parks that is a pretty good chunk of kits.

First it is a theory but then when there is actual proof, looks like we were all taken by Anovos to support Disney.

The signature Anovos 90 degree forearm cutout....

Then we have the Rise of the Resistance pictures....

Add this evidence to the fact that Anovos is supplying the shops in Galaxy's Edge and there you have the trail of our missing kits.

Sure looks like it doesn't it.

Edited by ukswrath

2 hours ago, JAFO said:

As you’ll be aware that chatter is from another vendor. The forearm indent is a little shallow but to say it is not approvable is unfounded scaremongering at best.

If a section of armor is not accurate how is it fearmongering to state it may not be approved in the condition that it is in? 

Edited by ukswrath

If a section of armor is not accurate how is it fearmongering to state it may not be approved in the condition that it is in? 

Every current vendor has inaccuracies or lack of detail compared to screen used kits yet all are approvable.

The BSP forearm indent is a little shallow but I would not call it inaccurate.

The vendor who made comment is making a big statement by declaring “the BSP forearm is so off there is no way it will be approved by the 501st”.

13 minutes ago, JAFO said:

Every current vendor has inaccuracies or lack of detail compared to screen used kits yet all are approvable.

The BSP forearm indent is a little shallow but I would not call it inaccurate.

The vendor who made comment is making a big statement by declaring “the BSP forearm is so off there is no way it will be approved by the 501st”.

Doesn't matter who made what statement. As you should know the CRL is constantly changing. As accuracy details are implemented so does the requirement. 

• Like 1

Doesn't matter who made what statement. As you should know the CRL is constantly changing. As accuracy details are implemented so does the requirement. 

I should know, and do know It may well come to pass that this extra detail will be required but this discussion is as of now.

Just now, JAFO said:

I should know, and do know emoji16.png It may well come to pass that this extra detail will be required but this discussion is as of now.

Good

All I was saying is that the BSP ones are just arriving so let’s see how they are before telling everyone to go buy them. Not that anyone is saying that.

Not sure they have announced another run yet.

They have said they would address the forearm if it is a real issue. I highlighted a design issue with their chest pill holes when they were in development and they took time to verify and change their mold. They are certainly keen to take on and respond to feedback.

17 minutes ago, mikidymac said:

All I was saying is that the BSP ones are just arriving so let’s see how they are before telling everyone to go buy them. Not that anyone is saying that.

Completely agree

Idly wandering through the ANOVOS site and noticed the pre-2019 pre-order TFA FOTK standard kits (like what i ordered) are now listed as Q4 2019 shipping -- 1st October through 31st December. I do not recall getting an update to this effect... 

Someone mentioned this on FB a couple of weeks ago. A sly update!

And the mystery that is the Anovos mis information merry go round, continues sadly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Btw, Is it me or did the cloth Gasket as promised turned to Latex again?

image.png.4d7e34b260cf70471e0a6f07d48a43bb.png

maybe this is old news but I think i didn't get the memo. 

Yup...the goal posts have moved once again!

4ceff7ad7bdab2cc2c01b01cae75af80.jpg

• Like 2