ANOVOS (DENUO NOVO) FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

JonnieBear

1 hour ago, Wyrkk said:

Hello!

I'm interested to start new project and I think TFATK would be an excellent choice. I still thinking what kit to buy so I think this is ok place to ask this...

Is this legit TFA armor? There is also kit which name is "The Force awakens: First order Stormtrooper-..". So what is the difference? They use same pictures in both products (TLJ helmet).

https://www.anovos.com/collections/star-wars-kits/products/star-wars-first-order-stormtrooper-standard-kit

https://www.anovos.com/products/star-wars-the-force-awakens-first-order-stormtrooper-standard-kit-pre-order

I know a problems with Anovos. However I'm not sure should I still buy that or KB... :) 

- Tuomas

No, at this point stay away from Anovos and don't give them a single penny.

They do not offer refunds on any new purchases and have no proof that they are or have shipped anything.

• Like 2

If you want it in any near future, buy from someone other than ANOVOS. Turnaround is completely unknown and it's getting harder and harder to get money back if they don't deliver.
And avoid mimic. Mimic and anovos are big red flags unless someone is selling a complete anovos kit 2nd hand dont go for it. Unless your willing to wait some have waited since 2015

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

If anyone has $650 they want to throw in the trash and never see again, Anovos just announced a Mandalorian helmet.

STAR WARS™ The Mandalorian™ Helmet
  • STAR WARS™ The Mandalorian™ Helmet
Shipping Soon!

STAR WARS™ The Mandalorian™ Helmet

This is an in production item that will be available for sale in the future.

For future updates on this item, please sign up for our Interest List by clicking the button below.

ADD ME TO THE INTEREST LIST!

Share this: 
You’ve seen the STAR WARS™ The Mandalorian trailer, the Entertainment Weekly photos, and the incredible behind-the-scenes pictures from StarWars.com. These teasers have created an epic level of excitement in Star Wars fandom. With the most attention being given to the intricate costume the main character wears. It embodies the iconic look of the classic Star Wars universe by giving a strong nod to previous beloved characters who have worn Mandalorian™ armor while updating that classic aesthetic with a distinctly unique flair.

the-mandalorian-gallery-wave2-06_b341d67

Here is great news for our collectors - ANOVOS is poised and ready to ship a product before the release of the show! Due to our direct access to the filming prop, advanced research and development efforts, and stateside manufacturing capability we have produced a replica that could be used right on the set of The Mandalorian!

PRECISION SCULPT:

This helmet is very different from its predecessors while still keeping true to its lineage from existing Mandalorian helmets. With access to the film-used helmets from The Mandalorian, we used 3D digital scan technology to capture the precise geometry, right down to 0.2 millimeters of accuracy, to create our exacting reproduction.

QUALITY CAST:

This The Mandalorian helmet is the first offering from our craftsmen at our brand new stateside manufacturing facility. Because we own the manufacturing facility we can implement a more artisan “hands-on" approach to the manufacturing process. This allows for careful oversight of each product’s production cycle to help ensure your expectations of accuracy and quality are faithfully met.

HAND-PAINT AND FINISH:

The Mandalorian’s helmet may appear to have a simple pewter finish but it's deceptively complex. We learned about the paints and processes used by the prop department to create the original helmets. To perfect our finishing process we painted our prototypes side-by-side with an original screen-used helmet which allowed us to instantly compare our paintwork directly to the original piece and make adjustments as needed. Once our factory paint and finishing processes were perfected, our research team directly guided our artists as they hand-painted and weathered each helmet based on the same multi-stepped techniques used to create the originals.

Not only is this helmet an authentic and highly detailed true-to-life replica you can display, but it is also a fully wearable adult costume accessory. Each helmet is finely crafted of fiberglass and is appointed with a fully-lined interior that can fit heads up to a size 8 US hat. Each helmet, from start to finish, has been carefully hand-crafted by our skilled craftsman located here in The United States of America.

ATTENTION: This is not a toy and is not suitable for children. This wearable article of costuming for adults is meant for entertainment purposes only and does not offer protection.

Pricing

• $649.00 Each

Order Information

• Handling: 
    First wave is estimated to ship by Thanksgiving 2019. Preparing your product for shipment can take up to 10 business days prior to handing over to carrier. Each item is individually packaged by hand so your item arrives safely and intact.
  • Shipping:
    Shipping times will vary by carrier and distance to the receiver. At the time of shipment, customers will receive an email notification that includes their order tracking number. Shipping costs DO NOT include customs fees, brokerage, or any taxes; those are charged separately for international locales by the appropriate agency. (Estimated times are calculated using business days, meaning Saturday and Sunday don't count toward the estimated time. Holidays are also taken into account when calculating the estimated time.)
  • Territories Covered by ANOVOS
    North America (United States; the United States military bases, wherever located; United States territories and possessions, including Puerto Rico; and Canada). Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guinea, Hungary, Iceland, Republic of Ireland, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Malta, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Rwanda, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia and Montenegro, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, The Gambia, The Republic of the Congo, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Vatican City, Wallis & Futuna, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe (collectively “EMEA”). China (including Hong Kong and Taiwan). Australia, and New Zealand.

Orders from territories not listed above will be subject to cancellation and refund. 

Keep in mind they say that it will ship before the show airs on November 12 then later say it is estimated to ship Thanksgiving which is on the 28th so even they don't know if or when it will actually ever ship, LOL.

If anyone has $650 they want to throw in the trash and never see again, Anovos just announced a Mandalorian helmet.
Sales-Page_Mandalorian1-01_grande.jpg?v=1570221519&key=75651942f56fa395fb59ca976f5058628f8029599e729f840baaadd69c43b12d
  • Sales-Page_Mandalorian1-01_grande.jpg?v=1570221519&key=75651942f56fa395fb59ca976f5058628f8029599e729f840baaadd69c43b12d
  • Sales-Page_Mandalorian2-01_grande.jpg?v=1570221519&key=3c4f783ef43e7a86a1857af6d3779f44a3c707f8948deb9f7ed9f420924bdb71
  • Sales-Page_Mandalorian3-01_grande.jpg?v=1570221519&key=08aea856b6aa1ce9953f38c61dce97ca42d2bc5846af7acef39848f8d1d6a660
  • Sales-Page_Mandalorian4-01_grande.jpg?v=1570221519&key=0a0ea7d2378299c1be426ba2bd45162e8a07baa2d49ac3fd73b673469589190c
  • Sales-Page_Mandalorian5-01_grande.jpg?v=1570221519&key=fd7786dc7032bbbef033f30339510d1577ef782b3e573f808c670be92a00cff9
Shipping Soon!

STAR WARS The Mandalorian Helmet

This is an in production item that will be available for sale in the future.

For future updates on this item, please sign up for our Interest List by clicking the button below.   ADD ME TO THE INTEREST LIST!   Share this:  You’ve seen the STAR WARS The Mandalorian 
, the Entertainment Weekly photos, and the incredible behind-the-scenes pictures from StarWars.com. These teasers have created an epic level of excitement in Star Wars fandom. With the most attention being given to the intricate costume the main character wears. It embodies the iconic look of the classic Star Wars universe by giving a strong nod to previous beloved characters who have worn Mandalorian armor while updating that classic aesthetic with a distinctly unique flair.

the-mandalorian-gallery-wave2-06_b341d671_large.jpeg?v=1570136989&key=94fa09c03933df5221613e825ad88d99335465d5a5eac42c519fcb0be9ac8783

Here is great news for our collectors - ANOVOS is poised and ready to ship a product before the release of the show! Due to our direct access to the filming prop, advanced research and development efforts, and stateside manufacturing capability we have produced a replica that could be used right on the set of The Mandalorian!

PRECISION SCULPT:

This helmet is very different from its predecessors while still keeping true to its lineage from existing Mandalorian helmets. With access to the film-used helmets from The Mandalorian, we used 3D digital scan technology to capture the precise geometry, right down to 0.2 millimeters of accuracy, to create our exacting reproduction.

QUALITY CAST:

This The Mandalorian helmet is the first offering from our craftsmen at our brand new stateside manufacturing facility. Because we own the manufacturing facility we can implement a more artisan “hands-on" approach to the manufacturing process. This allows for careful oversight of each product’s production cycle to help ensure your expectations of accuracy and quality are faithfully met.

HAND-PAINT AND FINISH:

The Mandalorian’s helmet may appear to have a simple pewter finish but it's deceptively complex. We learned about the paints and processes used by the prop department to create the original helmets. To perfect our finishing process we painted our prototypes side-by-side with an original screen-used helmet which allowed us to instantly compare our paintwork directly to the original piece and make adjustments as needed. Once our factory paint and finishing processes were perfected, our research team directly guided our artists as they hand-painted and weathered each helmet based on the same multi-stepped techniques used to create the originals.

Not only is this helmet an authentic and highly detailed true-to-life replica you can display, but it is also a fully wearable adult costume accessory. Each helmet is finely crafted of fiberglass and is appointed with a fully-lined interior that can fit heads up to a size 8 US hat. Each helmet, from start to finish, has been carefully hand-crafted by our skilled craftsman located here in The United States of America.

ATTENTION: This is not a toy and is not suitable for children. This wearable article of costuming for adults is meant for entertainment purposes only and does not offer protection.

Pricing

• $649.00 Each

Order Information

• Handling: 
    First wave is estimated to ship by Thanksgiving 2019. Preparing your product for shipment can take up to 10 business days prior to handing over to carrier. Each item is individually packaged by hand so your item arrives safely and intact.
  • Shipping:
    Shipping times will vary by carrier and distance to the receiver. At the time of shipment, customers will receive an email notification that includes their order tracking number. Shipping costs DO NOT include customs fees, brokerage, or any taxes; those are charged separately for international locales by the appropriate agency. (Estimated times are calculated using business days, meaning Saturday and Sunday don't count toward the estimated time. Holidays are also taken into account when calculating the estimated time.)
  • Territories Covered by ANOVOS
    North America (United States; the United States military bases, wherever located; United States territories and possessions, including Puerto Rico; and Canada). Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guinea, Hungary, Iceland, Republic of Ireland, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Malta, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Rwanda, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia and Montenegro, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, The Gambia, The Republic of the Congo, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Vatican City, Wallis & Futuna, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe (collectively “EMEA”). China (including Hong Kong and Taiwan). Australia, and New Zealand.

Orders from territories not listed above will be subject to cancellation and refund. 

Keep in mind they say that it will ship before the show airs on November 12 then later say it is estimated to ship Thanksgiving which is on the 28th so even they don't know if or when it will actually ever ship, LOL.

Bruh I just want my order. Darn Anovos:////

Sent from my CLT-AL00 using Tapatalk

So how confident is everyone on getting the suit finished by Ep9?

Hahaha I'm at 0% confidence now.. Since there's no news on receiving.

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Perhaps Backstage Props will be the saviour for some. They’re shipping out kits now. Needs work but it’s looking pretty sharp.

4e1f911553c2b50c0fcf2d2ce69ed57c.jpg

0c5a66eeea88b000a63f6c9cbabd5087.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

So how confident is everyone on getting the suit finished by Ep9?

Hahaha I'm at 0% confidence now.. Since there's no news on receiving.

Yes 0%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone in this thread know if Anovos is at NYCC this year? I am going tomorrow and I'd like to give them a piece of my mind. Is it wasted effort to discuss this topic with them?

sigh...........

They weren’t on the exhibitor list this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Omg lol I don’t understand anything hahah but it looks like it’s been going for a while now. I wish I could sue them too lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kungfugrip12 said:

For those who missed out the complaint request you can find it below: 

https://www.scribd.com/document/412472192/Dalton-v-Anovos-Productions

• Like 1

Any one get email or email them asking what’s wrong now lol?

Nope. They haven't replied to me.

It's absolutely annoying how Anovos continues to release new pre-orders like the Mandalorian helmet without fulfilling past orders first

Sent from my CLT-AL00 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I feel like a coke addict hanging out for my next hit. Only my 'hit' is the hint, promise, taste of a new 'intended' delivery date....
Perfect discription.. All for the cloth cover, padded helmet

• Like 1