ANOVOS (DENUO NOVO) FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

JonnieBear

16 minutes ago, Sly11 said:

Click bait from Anovos perhaps. Seems like we all got the same email lol.

Well I suppose that's something they can actually deliver :laugh1:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Trace said:

Decided to check the status of my order and I really hope that is just a typo and not someone accidentally leaking their real plans for delivery.

Delivery estimate July 1 ,2019 - September 30, 2020

image.png.890e7daecdc53c2bd9c1c98cd14cda30.png

Pretty sure that is a typo, it should read July 1,2019 - September 30,2019. At least I hope it is.

• Like 1

Just received this from Anovos...

Greetings Customers and Fans of ANOVOS!

9d539f2a-a9cc-4437-a56a-be9230c60912.jpg

Everything we make here at ANOVOS is designed and constructed with keen attention to quality and accuracy. Yet few products in our catalog can rival the time and skill required to create one of our Premier First Order Stormtrooper Ensembles. Before our expert craftsmen could begin creating the first one, it all started with research.

Fortunately, our relationship with Lucasfilms allows us behind the scenes access to their archives where the screen-used film assets are stored. Our research team of industry professionals then meticulously examined the original armor and 3D scanned it piece by piece for further study and review. With this data we not only created the armor to conform to film specifications, but are sincerely proud of how well it turned out. 

We truly believe you will consider this armor to be the pride of your collection.

2701b844-1ced-4119-bd00-d22803795398.jpg

7e8887d3-1be1-4cfa-86ea-0556a5d42978.jpg

This complete ensemble is listed at $6915.00 USD and is made ready to wear.

For this offering, we anticipate an early Q2 2020 delivery date and we wanted to reach out and give you a chance to claim one of the few slots available for this limited run.  For those who have already purchased this ensemble prior to 9/9/2019, shipping remains as previously scheduled for
delivery in Q4 2019

If you would like to take advantage of this limited offering, simply reply to this message and we will be happy to assist you with your order.

Regards,
ANOVOS®

d04b7753-e79c-4b28-8a37-e44385f31a85.jpg

Copyright © 2019 ANOVOS Productions LLC, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this newsletter from ANOVOS because you have done one of the following: 1) opted in at ANOVOS's website (ANOVOS.com), 2) created an User Account at ANOVOS.com, or 3) have purchased a product from ANOVOS in the past.

Our mailing address is:

ANOVOS Productions LLC

1197 East Los Angeles Ave.

Suite C301

Simi Valley, CA 93065

Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can
update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

1 hour ago, bear0902 said:

What yah mean ?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wondering if it's a 501st member, a past Anovos model. For fun

Edited by ukswrath
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

For that price you'd think you would get rubber gaskets.

You mean rubber gaskets like they originally promised when we pre-ordered, along with the TFA version and no seams on the shoulders and sides? Before the bait and switch? Pretty sure that's illegal but I'm no lawyer.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mikidymac said:

You mean rubber gaskets like they originally promised when we pre-ordered, along with the TFA version and no seams on the shoulders and sides? Before the bait and switch? Pretty sure that's illegal but I'm no lawyer.

I´m not trying to defend them but they took care of that with the line: Prototype depicted, subject to change.

On 9/12/2019 at 10:34 AM, TheSwede said:

I´m not trying to defend them but they took care of that with the line: Prototype depicted, subject to change.

You are correct in the seams but when they specifically say that it is TFA and includes accurate rubber gaskets and then it is TLJ with cloth gaskets that doesn't fall into the Prototype depicted and subject to change.

Just to add, as of today 9-23-19 their web page still says it includes latex gaskets for the "Pre-2019 Preorder"..

Edited by mikidymac
  • Like 1

Finally home from the UK and greeted by this. Amazed how light it is. Feels lighter than the TFA standard. What’s more you can actually see through these lenses

220f4d5e5320d80c4f0e2617f0ee38d4.jpg

9311abefb15a61b9e50aa9a6b5be885f.jpg

89345b3aa64a03817edd40c79af55060.jpg

I’m guessing the big ‘A’ is doing some back door deals with its GE helmet so it can raise some incremental revenue.

Here’s to the ACTUAL pre-orders arriving some time soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

So backstage props have released their ready to ship pictures for their TLJ FOTK

Started later then Anovos... Use metal molds as well.. And still manage to complete orders... 

Come on anovos!!!! 

What’s the website ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk