ANOVOS (DENUO NOVO) FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

JonnieBear

7 hours ago, LTM said:

6-9 business days for shipping out, so we will see. A little bit long for "in stock"...

As I read it, it ships out in 1-2 business days, but takes 6-9 days for delivery (ground). 

I also pulled the trigger. When it doubt, double down, right?

• Like 2

Just got home to check emails and I have the “Brent from Anovos” email too lol, looks like quite an array of helmets apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

As I read it, it ships out in 1-2 business days, but takes 6-9 days for delivery (ground). 

I also pulled the trigger. When it doubt, double down, right?

You must have triggered the below...

1e9b6cf678e6353e369701844de6211a.jpg

Interesting how they now refer to it as a PRE-ORDER with an ESTIMATED DELIVERY.

I guess we’ll see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

8 hours ago, JAFO said:

You must have triggered the below...

1e9b6cf678e6353e369701844de6211a.jpg

Interesting how they now refer to it as a PRE-ORDER with an ESTIMATED DELIVERY.

I guess we’ll see what happens.

Any idea what (Upgraded) is referring to? 

Wouldn't that be a slap in the face if it was the same lined version from Galaxy's Edge? Although at this point it would be great if the deliver anything.

Edited by mikidymac
  • Like 1

According to the website:

Noticeable differences from the force awakens variant. It includes updated helmet clips, nose, teeth detail, and left-jaw aerator. This replica features adjustable sizing for a comfortable fit. 

No mention of lined, sounds like a hard hat sizing band to me...

According to the website:
Noticeable differences from the force awakens variant. It includes updated helmet clips, nose, teeth detail, and left-jaw aerator. This replica features adjustable sizing for a comfortable fit. 

No mention of lined, sounds like a hard hat sizing band to me...

That’s two different helmets completely, TFA and TLJ, still doesn’t define “Upgraded”.

26 minutes ago, mikidymac said:

That’s two different helmets completely, TFA and TLJ, still doesn’t define “Upgraded”.

From the Anovos site, looks like they are referencing "design". I agree it doesn't say anything other than some double speak, but hey its the start of another 3+ year wait :)

ANOVOS is proud to offer the upgraded design for the First Order Stormtrooper Helmet Accessory from Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

21 minutes ago, LTM said:

From the Anovos site, looks like they are referencing "design". I agree it doesn't say anything other than some double speak, but hey its the start of another 3+ year wait :)

ANOVOS is proud to offer the upgraded design for the First Order Stormtrooper Helmet Accessory from Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

Ok, I understand and agree.

Seems like they could just call it the TLJ helmet since the TFA was a completely different offering.

When you say upgraded it makes me think of the Galaxy's Edge ones with the liner and stand.

Just saw this on Facebook....

69105802_10215669982529202_2774616480296206336_n.jpg

Nice they are actually communicating and a good sign.

But, are they saying they are on the way to the port in China or on the ship and heading to the USA port because that could add weeks depending on the way it's worded.

It sure sounds like their warehouse will not have them until the end of the year and if they are in containers already it doesn't take months for the ship to get from China to the USA.

Also troubling they are already extending the wording into next year for delivery.

Edited by mikidymac

Not bad since they were going to get them out before Celebration. It’s not doing anything for their reputation

3a2ef5ac704bced83516e2e06215cbfd.jpg&key=8033f436be38c3dad48c6afedf2afdb1b708a8dddd6d87e634e8a578640cdf91

I wonder if all the pre-order kits ended up at SWGEFL

I’m here right now lol been here working since 3am and it’s crazy I saw the troopers and they are outstanding! Then again to me they look great but some one with more experience might say something but yeah they look like the ones from anovos tbh but idk can’t get that close.

• Like 2

On 8/26/2019 at 7:59 PM, LTM said:

6-9 business days for shipping out, so we will see. A little bit long for "in stock"...

Still showing as "processing", so 1-2 days might not be accurate. Like a TK, they are missing the mark...

6 hours ago, bear0902 said:

I’m here right now lol been here working since 3am and it’s crazy I saw the troopers and they are outstanding! Then again to me they look great but some one with more experience might say something but yeah they look like the ones from anovos tbh but idk can’t get that close.

Matthew is this DL or DW?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LTM said:

Still showing as "processing", so 1-2 days might not be accurate. Like a TK, they are missing the mark...

Just got a notice that it shipped. Label created for fedex, so there is hope..

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, LTM said:

Just got a notice that it shipped. Label created for fedex, so there is hope..

Just got the same news from another member who purchased, appears BBTS has a better supply than Anovos themselves :laugh1:

Although the description on BBTS says "Helmet adjustment system ensures a comfortable and secure fit, up to a US 8 hat size" which was the hard hat liner type, it appears they are lined as seen at GE, a member just posted these images on FB of his BBTS helmet

rcE5PFN.jpg6dtYx3z.jpgrkWysif.jpg

• Like 1

I get the Galaxy Edge, different supply chain thing and all the other Anovos BS but how the shi! does a 3rd party vendor get these out before Anovos to the original pre-order customers.

WTF!!!! ANOVOS!

• Like 1