ANOVOS (DENUO NOVO) FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

JonnieBear

Yeaaaa, I'm not buying that excuse. 

Sounds like their timeline is a bunch of crap as usual.

So Disney has been waiting for years?

Disney pre ordered before the Alpha and Beta kits and are being delivered something that’s TLJ and completely different?

Oh wait, that’s the regular customers.

The other big difference is that Disney is actually receiving product.

There’s no way Disney was in the order pipeline before us.

At last count, what number are we at that have received the FO armour from Anovos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Tickle421 said:

I have assumed I just lost the 1100 I paid for the kit and helmet.  A recent brush with mortality made me say oh well. I hope I get my stuff, but I ain't holding my breath, or letting it ruin my fun. Maybe I should finish My OT kit...............

Hope you're doing ok and definitely work on that OT!

• Like 1

A few images shared from Anovos build group of the Anovos helmet available from Galaxy's Edge, $400 and you get a stand (you'd want something extra for that price).

pk4XjrK.jpg

hJvHUGk.jpg

rQxdqfN.jpg

3NhZStH.jpg

• Like 2

Although I can't go through checkout and confirm apparently the Big Boys Toy Store are still offering Anovos TFA helmets with a flat rate shipping $4.00 (I gather that's shipping in US) https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/22866?fbclid=IwAR0CcXKMnjXXJKMpFALEykFdQGs-GX10nXHXFT7GgCY7yT1ooE02tPG-kmw

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good News! 
Hey there -- It's Brent from ANOVOS here with an exciting update!

The following items are nearing fulfillment and have had their reservations reopened. We have a limited number of each helmet arriving into our warehouse above and beyond current orders, so please act quickly to secure yours while they last. 
If you are interested in any of these helmets, simply click the item or the link below to lock in your reservation. If you would like personalized assistance, just reply to this email.

Well Wishes, 
Brent B.  
ANOVOS

a8bf24cd-e997-4897-8aa3-779d4b0b75fa.jpg

STAR WARS™: THE LAST JEDI First Order Stormtrooper Helmet

These Brent emails have been popping up over the last couple of weeks. They’re keen to get some more revenue.

In the last week a number of us managed to secure the Anovos SWGE TLJ bucket for only $299.00 - and some have already arrived. Happy days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

$224.99 at BBTS in stock with flat rate shipping https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/65435

• Like 1

$224.99 at BBTS in stock with flat rate shipping https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/65435

But that’s not the SWGE version

Fascinated to know how they have it in stock when Anovos can’t even supply.

Amazing BBTS can sell for $125 cheaper and they are listed as in stock, Anovos still listing as a Pre Order for $350 https://www.anovos.com/collections/star-wars/products/star-wars-the-last-jedi-first-order-stormtrooper-helmet-accessory

Just picked up one, thanks for the heads up on this (I hope to be good deal).

Let us know when it arrives. Will be good to know if stock is showing up elsewhere.

1 hour ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Good News! 
Hey there -- It's Brent from ANOVOS here with an exciting update!

The following items are nearing fulfillment and have had their reservations reopened. We have a limited number of each helmet arriving into our warehouse above and beyond current orders, so please act quickly to secure yours while they last. 
If you are interested in any of these helmets, simply click the item or the link below to lock in your reservation. If you would like personalized assistance, just reply to this email.

Well Wishes, 
Brent B.  
ANOVOS

a8bf24cd-e997-4897-8aa3-779d4b0b75fa.jpg

STAR WARS™: THE LAST JEDI First Order Stormtrooper Helmet

Got the same email Glen, half tempted to order one (FOMO syndrome, fear of missing out) however, I'll wait and see who receives theirs. 

• Like 1